walks out to parking lot: "WTF who did this?" - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
walks out to parking lot: "WTF who did this?"
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:23 AM
this is a rant just to let every one know!

well i walk out to the parking lot to my car and i was walking aroung it and out of the corner of my eye i catch a crease on my paint, i look down and its a huge dent in my right front fender where it meets my bumper like someone kicked it in. boy was i pissed, then as im walking around to the driver side mad as can be the quarter and bumper are all scratch and paint is gone! WTF, i mean my car is nothing amazing by any means but people should have the balls to take responsability if they hit someones car. at least leave a gad damn note! i will post pics this afternoon when i get home from work.

Re: walks out to parking lot: "WTF who did this?"
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:37 AM
wow my post got moved, cool, and i had never seen this forum before!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:18 PM
how about piks

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 5:42 PM
Damn that sucks man but it could have been a lot worse oh and yes pic's plz

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:51 PM
well hopefully i do this right
pics:

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:59 PM
rear looks like you got hit by a car... front hard to tell... damage is minimal...

best bet money wise is to go to the junkyard... hope it wont set you back too much...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:02 PM
Hold on... so you got hit in the front and the back?? At east that's what I see from the pictures! Damn that sucks! Hope it works out for you...

Friday, July 27, 2007 9:19 AM
yup both at the same time, it was gay! i went inside the store where i was at cuz i looked up and saw cameras and they called the cops and stuff they filed a report but it just so happens that the it was one car that hit me on both sides. it doesnt show it because the cameras pan so it panned and the car was to the right of me, then it came back and the car was on the left both times the same car hit me, cops said sorry we cannot identify the vehicle. so basically i got screwed big time, the reason they also dont think they are helping is because as soon as they see a modded car they immediately hate you. street racing is kind of a problem her in kansas city so cops are major haters even though you have a perfect driving record well up until this week. (ticket for not stoping at stop sign for 5 seconds even though handbook says 3, will see you in court pig!!!!!)

Sunday, September 09, 2007 7:35 AM
5 second rule? Never heard of it, around here it's "come to a complete stop", and cops really just watch to see the car rock back on the rear springs IE wheels stopped moving. They only really ticket the 'creepers' that never stop.

Sunday, September 09, 2007 2:01 PM
If I saw someone hit my car enough to dent it and then just go on their day, I'd take a tire iron to their car...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search