wtf?? i think i got robbed by a crack head - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wtf?? i think i got robbed by a crack head
Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:42 PM
some @!#$ broke into my car last night! the wierd thing is that after ripping off the door trim, destroying the drivers side lock and trunk lock and for some odd reason ill never understand breaking my window switch. they went through everything in my car, threw change, papers and other crap in the floor and seats. they opened the 12 disc cd changer in the back floor board, looked through the cd's and put em back in, left the r/f sub, kicker kx 800.2 amp, crappy kenwood head unit (understandable), and a 500 dollar autococker paint ball gun. they stole a knife, a jacket and a pack of newports with maybe 4 in it! wtf is that all about? $ 980.37 worth of damage for some @!#$ i probably would've just gave to em.i hate people that do @!#$ like that. i mean my car isn't exactly show quality but ive busted my ass for three years to get it where its at and some dickhead that probably lives with his mom and collects a
welfare check to support their crack habit feels it necesarry to @!#$ it up for like $45 worth of @!#$. why?
oh well it coulda been A LOT worse i guess. my insurance is gonna fix the damages and i still got all my valuable stuff. it just pisses me off that they broke my @!#$ though!

Re: wtf?? i think i got robbed by a crack head
Thursday, January 31, 2008 6:19 PM
What all you got done to the cocker I had a STO back when I used to play low pessure front block all new lighter spring internals custom mill job and nickle plated freak barrel system elec swing triggerand angle air system on her could keep with the original LED angles and they always leave paintball guns I got broke into once as well i prob had easy 1200 in the gun took my weak ass stereo left the cocker and barrel system in the back seat go figure
Thursday, January 31, 2008 6:30 PM
Josh Willmont wrote:What all you got done to the cocker I had a STO back when I used to play low pessure front block all new lighter spring internals custom mill job and nickle plated freak barrel system elec swing triggerand angle air system on her could keep with the original LED angles and they always leave paintball guns I got broke into once as well i prob had easy 1200 in the gun took my weak ass stereo left the cocker and barrel system in the back seat go figure

huh???

To the OP, it sucks when ur car gets broken into. When someone got into mine, my HU was stolen (cheap Blaupunkt), an xbox controller, and cds. But my rockford 1000w amp and 2 Power Stage 2s were still in there?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Thursday, January 31, 2008 6:38 PM
Sounds like the person was drunk or high...sucks to hear dude.

Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:21 PM
Str8 the first few what Im sure you think is rambling there in the begining is about my cocker(paintball marker)that I had The OP would understand what I was talking about it was all mods for the cockers that I had done to mine sorry for being off topic but eh it happens Just sharin my instance of being broke into and have paintball equip in the car and it being worth decent money but being left
Friday, February 01, 2008 3:41 PM
yeah thank god thugs don't know about paintball!! its just got a 16" spiral cross drilled dye barrel, halo hopper, and a fiberglass 20 oz.
nitrogen tank with an adjustable regulator and a dye drop forward. thats all i know about it i haven't had it apart yet to look for internal goodies. i got lucky as hell on it. it was hangin on a pawn shop wall with a $25 price tag on it!
between the cocker and my brothers nasty ass tippman 98 custom. it's hard to find people to play.

Friday, February 01, 2008 6:32 PM
Booo F a tippman let me guess rockin the flatline with the response trigger lets see what else was hot back when I played for that gun but yeah shoot me an email seein as this has gone way off topic ha ha laydoutcavi98@yahoo.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search