wrecked - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wrecked
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:29 PM
i guess now in days people dont like to stop and red lights and just run into the person in front of you.. yeah back bumper is pretty bad. prolly post up some pics later on...

JstAcav

Re: wrecked
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 8:00 PM
so much for selling it. sorry to hear that.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:04 PM
that sux if u think about parting it ill buy the turbo, injectors and charge pipes

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:14 PM
god i thought you ment totalled wreaked,

hopefully its not too bad

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:32 AM
That sucks..... I hate it when people don't pay attention like that.....

I'm actually really paranoid about people rear ending me at stop lights...... I usually leave over half a car length between me and the car in front of me, and stare into my rear view mirror watching for someone to come barrelling down on me...... I do that so much that my brother bought me this license plate frame..... kinda funny but it fits me perfect..

Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:37 AM
i don't see why people fuss so bad over getting hit by others, it's not your fault, you get cash, get car fixed and hopefully make out with some extra dough lol

Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:00 PM
yeah, i just recently had my cavi stolen. next day i got a called saying it was totaled.
Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:06 PM
yup.. people apparently dont know what red lights me... they like to run em and t-bone me as well...

Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:27 AM
yeah its in the shop now getting fixed.. trunk is also getting fully shaved why its in there,, but no partin out,,, might be selling turbo here soon tho ill let ya know

JstAcav
Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:45 AM
If you sell that turbo and piping let me know first. Zyaaaa has been wanting that kit since before I sold it. Post some pics already

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search