Wrecked her... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wrecked her...
Monday, December 24, 2007 7:24 AM
So some kid ran a red light and hit us last night... everyones alright... thank god, but the cars not... after looking at the car in the day light it doesnt look that bad... its gunna need a hood, bumper, funder, door, rear quarter, and strut from the looks of it... the strut snapped completely in half... andyways... here are some pics...

enjoy!

Re: Wrecked her...
Monday, December 24, 2007 7:27 AM
damn

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, December 24, 2007 7:27 AM
i would think its a total. if you got hit that hard your most likely going to need some frame work. good luck if you decide to repair it tho

Monday, December 24, 2007 7:30 AM
That's totalled. Glad your ok.

Monday, December 24, 2007 7:35 AM
man i would be so hard to not get out and choke the @!#$ out of the driver of the other car

Monday, December 24, 2007 8:41 AM
Man, that cav took a beating. Glad everyone's alright tho.

Monday, December 24, 2007 8:46 AM
Sparky15_00 (Corsica Dude) wrote:Man, that cav took a beating. Glad everyone's alright tho.

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, December 24, 2007 8:56 AM
Yeah, it's gonna be totaled I think, rear quarters aren't cheap to repair, and if it snapped the strut, I'm sure it did more suspension./frame damage, and would never really be the same anyways. Good luck with everything and I'm glad everyone's okay!

Monday, December 24, 2007 8:57 AM
How many punches did you throw at the asshat???

Monday, December 24, 2007 9:05 AM
Figures that it was some kid in daddies truck acting like a retard. Glad to hear your ok, but your car it probably going to be totaled.
Monday, December 24, 2007 9:20 AM
David Alameda (Zspeedcav) wrote:That's totalled. Glad your ok.

Monday, December 24, 2007 10:13 AM
Cars worth about $1500, repairs will prob run about $4000.....not worth fixing

Monday, December 24, 2007 10:27 AM
I'm glad to hear everyone made it out alright. Cav vs Durango is never a good combo. I'd suggest taking what you can off of it and going for another used cav. It might be totalled by insurance views but there's a lot you can do with what you've got there.
Monday, December 24, 2007 11:27 AM
ye... i kinda figured it was totaled... but the guy doesnt come till thursday or friday to look at it... so well see... good news is i get a rental for free... and imma have to go look for another car... man i cant believe it happened to me... and at this time of year... but ya... at least everyones alright...

Monday, December 24, 2007 12:33 PM
wow kinda looks familuar to me

And i will tell you now its written off... i only bent my shock where as you said yours snaped.. and i had bad frame damage... to the point that my firewall was all wrinkled... couldnt see it till i took some parts off but i will say 99.9% chance its written off...

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 6:15 PM
Josh F wrote:wow kinda looks familuar to me

And i will tell you now its written off... i only bent my shock where as you said yours snaped.. and i had bad frame damage... to the point that my firewall was all wrinkled... couldnt see it till i took some parts off but i will say 99.9% chance its written off...

You should destroy those photos, its depressing to look at, not my car, but really depressing.

To the OP, sucks about the car, it'll be written off, Luckily these cars are cheap enough to pick up another one easy enough.

Friday, January 25, 2008 3:12 PM
yep.. she was deemed totalled!

Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:46 PM
yay new car.

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:43 PM
Get a decent pay-out from the other guy?

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:32 PM
i payed 500 for the car... and got 1400 from insurance... didnt put anything into the car but some clear corners... so its not all bad... came out ahead...

bought a 97 fire sedan for 600... my current daily... im told i have a knack for finding cheap j's

Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:32 PM
dude, I totaly have those same rims!

Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:35 AM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:Cars worth about $1500, repairs will prob run about $4000.....not worth fixing

Says the guy with the 350.......

I'm sure if that happened to your car.... somebody with a Vette would say the same thing to you... (ya your cars worth more.... but you get my point)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search