Thinking of going Chrysler - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Thinking of going Chrysler
Friday, February 05, 2010 6:24 AM
Talk to your local dealer. They can usually trade around to get you one if you're that interested. Some times it's just the waiting game.

Friday, February 05, 2010 6:28 AM
Gutty96 wrote:The only issue I see with Subaru is that they are very hard to come by around here. There was a local dealership, and by local I mean it was 45 minutes away. But, it closed during the economic issues of the last few years.

So, I don't know where I would even find one, and if I did, I don't know where I would service it.

Wow, that would be difficult! They're so plentiful around here, we often see 2-3 twin cars when we're out & about! And if you go to a state like Vermont, you can't walk through a parking lot without it looking like a Subaru convention! I can see how you'd shy away from them if you don't know where to get one worked on, they are a hair different than other engines. My husband had a horrible spark plug/rachet/frame rail incident that I won't bring up again

Saturday, February 06, 2010 9:41 AM
There are plenty of decent cars to fit your style and budget. I'm not saying the 300 would be a bad choice but definitley look into some others first. I've always been in love with the is250.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search