I'm bored....Here are some pics - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm bored....Here are some pics
Sunday, February 20, 2011 10:56 PM
Some nice fitment to get you guys working on yours during the winter months

Re: I'm bored....Here are some pics
Monday, February 21, 2011 12:47 AM
God that older flat black BMW looks so mean!!! But in all honesty I hate the "tucked stance" trend. Looks completely retarded to me. Not to mention "stretched" tires are an accident waiting to happen. I seriously hope noone drives on the street with those tires and camber angles.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, February 21, 2011 12:51 AM
I wouldn't do it to those extremes myself, But the pro-touring muscle has always looked mean as hell.

Monday, February 21, 2011 1:33 AM
inbeforethisturnsintoanotherstretchedtirebashingthread.com

Monday, February 21, 2011 2:37 AM
wantsthistoturnintoanotherstretchedtirebashingthread.net

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Monday, February 21, 2011 11:53 AM

Monday, February 21, 2011 12:21 PM
Mike wrote:

Awsome picture!

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Monday, February 21, 2011 5:25 PM
have roof racks become trendy?

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Monday, February 21, 2011 6:48 PM
Roof racks have been trendy for a while now. No idea why.

Why isn't Hellaflush considered rice? Ricers have just re-arranged their shopping lists and called it sticker bombing, stopped doing body work, and spent all the money they saved on body kits and huge wings buying wheels from old corvettes or German cars they can't afford.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, February 21, 2011 11:57 PM
I use a roof rack because I actually ride. Can't speak for others though.

I love people acting like it's a shock that other people are doing different things with cars. Trends change, You like it or you don't.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:37 AM
Tony T Crams wrote:Roof racks have been trendy for a while now. No idea why.

Why isn't Hellaflush considered rice? Ricers have just re-arranged their shopping lists and called it sticker bombing, stopped doing body work, and spent all the money they saved on body kits and huge wings buying wheels from old corvettes or German cars they can't afford.

Oh please school us oh great all knowing modder... no one could possibly do anything different than the norm without it being rice!

I approve of this post, however 95% of JBO does not

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:06 AM
Transporter7220 wrote:
Tony T Crams wrote:Roof racks have been trendy for a while now. No idea why.

Oh please school us oh great all knowing modder... no one could possibly do anything different than the norm without it being rice!

I approve of this post, however 95% of JBO does not

What are you talking about? The guy with the fit must know what is cool. And DEFINITELY has room to throw around the term "rice".

Quote:

MODIFICATIONS

Future:

•MOMO Automatic shift knob
•Samco rad hoses
•CF pieces
•Spoon Sports rad cap

No rice here.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:50 PM
I am not a HUGE fan of stretched tires but i AM a big fan of hella flush fitments. European cars just look sexy as hell when flush like that.

I wish my dad still had his old school VW Rabbit diesel. It had like almost NO HP but it got crazy MPGs and was a tank.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 6:59 PM
Geez Mike if youre that bored, text at me. We'll discuss hookers and cocaine and the like.

My contribution:

Nomnom. Hatchy.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:17 PM
my name is Jay.

i hate people named Mike. and brian, both those names are so ghey.

but i approve of this post.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:13 PM
What the hell, I'll contribute too.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:08 AM
^^^^ Hahahahaha thats funny.

I do like the 4 door bmw though. I wouldnt want to do it to my cars personally but they are cool to look at.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 1:04 AM
Mike wrote:I love people acting like it's a shock that other people are doing different things with cars. Trends change, You like it or you don't.

It's not the trend I hate, its the fact that I *KNOW* people are driving these type of cars on the street. And severe camber angles coupled with overly streched tires is an accident waiting to happen.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 1:11 AM
Plus i cant imagine the tread wearing too evenly on tires that would be like 200 dollars a tire...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:43 AM
The last thing people are worried about is tire wear, and they don't use $200 tires, all seasons stretch the easiest because they have a softer sidewall, so they only cost around $100 a tire.

Not to mention, if you are stretching a crazy amount of tire, and I know people that are, and the tire comes off the bead it just moves to the middle of the rim. Now mind you you have to be stretching so much tire that the sidewalls are flat for them to pop off, and when they do pop off the bead you can drive home without the rim even touching the ground. Assuming you aren't running stupid camber.

There seems to be a lot of misinformed people in here, basing their opinions on hear say instead of actual experience with stretch.

I also have yet to hear of any accident caused by a stretched tire with only a couple degrees of camber. If you have and you have a link, I'm all ears.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:22 PM
I don't see the safety issues being any different from the rat-rodder who has cut up lawn chairs tacked to the rotted floor pan, the roof cut off, and 300+ hp between his legs. Everyone loves rat rods and never complains about safety. But, Like I said earlier, I wouldn't do it to those extremes but I do enjoy the look.

Hell, I might even do it one day.

Here's more

^^The drop is chopped, But I would LOVE to see something stanced on a set of Ronal Teddy Bears

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:31 PM
Hahahaha @ the tractor. And the s2000 is sick. I loved driving in my buddies s2000 too.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:37 PM
A couple of my favorite 300's...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:43 PM

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:40 PM
I absolutely hate everything about that Tennessee Bimmer on gold rims. I do like a lot of the other cars though, too bad my vert will never look like that! haha, its not worth the expense of coils and new wheels that'll cost more than what the car's worth...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search