GTR - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GTR
Monday, May 30, 2011 8:54 AM
Well this was from saturday

I am freaking pissed off i didn't realize i had stuff onthe lens

Re: GTR
Monday, May 30, 2011 9:07 AM
not a GTR but i don't feel like making more post for each car
this car was at 500 some thing hp at 22 psi and at 30 some thing psi its well over 700hp

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:01 PM
that's not on your lens, man. Dust/ debris on the lens is very rarely that visible.
That's on your image sensor.

Take a Qtip to it VERY CAREFULLY.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:32 PM
Sick but I am in love with that Lexus.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 12:58 PM
jamie fix wrote:that's not on your lens, man. Dust/ debris on the lens is very rarely that visible.
That's on your image sensor.

Take a Qtip to it VERY CAREFULLY.

oh yeah?

i've cleaned the sensor before

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:07 PM
the rest

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:46 PM
There is a guy in somerset that has a dark grey gtr

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 1:47 PM
every single time that you change lenses, it gets in there. If it's allowed to sit; it will never come off.

I've gone through MANY cameras because of this.

Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:28 AM
OOOOOOH that Evo on Classics.

Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:29 AM
Love that Lexus

Thursday, June 02, 2011 6:56 AM
Eternal wrote:Love that Lexus

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, June 02, 2011 8:05 AM
i had a crx that looked exactly like that one, minus the speed holes. bought it for $250, swapped the pedal assembly (previous owner swapped to a manual, didn't finish it), new clutch cable, changed the oil, sold it BACK to him for $300 and an ln2, he sold it for $400 to someone who replaced a fender, spraybombed it, and sold it for $2500. i don't understand hondas.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Thursday, June 02, 2011 8:37 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:i had a crx that looked exactly like that one, minus the speed holes. bought it for $250, swapped the pedal assembly (previous owner swapped to a manual, didn't finish it), new clutch cable, changed the oil, sold it BACK to him for $300 and an ln2, he sold it for $400 to someone who replaced a fender, spraybombed it, and sold it for $2500. i don't understand hondas.
the "speed holes" are really used for some thing. The car was getting to hot and it only has a have rad. Since them holes the temps went way down.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 5:11 PM
If those numbers are true, nice numbers. Other than that I don't care for it much at all. The engine bay is a complete wreck. Throwing CF covers doesn't automatically fix the engine bay. Given the 2JZ-GE setup is a lil harder to make clean like the GTE it can and has been done.

The design of the intake/throttle body on the 2jz-GE make it difficult. Which is why most people keep the engine cover.

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 10:37 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:If those numbers are true, nice numbers. Other than that I don't care for it much at all. The engine bay is a complete wreck. Throwing CF covers doesn't automatically fix the engine bay. Given the 2JZ-GE setup is a lil harder to make clean like the GTE it can and has been done.

The design of the intake/throttle body on the 2jz-GE make it difficult. Which is why most people keep the engine cover.

i seen both dyno slips

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search