Haven't been here in awhile (Genesis Coupe) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Haven't been here in awhile (Genesis Coupe)
Sunday, June 19, 2011 11:15 AM
I haven't really been around here at all for the last year or so, so heres a quick update
Started like this

Now looks like this..

Some more..

One of these days I'll get out and get some good pictures of it

Re: Haven't been here in awhile (Genesis Coupe)
Sunday, June 19, 2011 11:45 AM
Something is not right with the wheels.

I like these cars. My friends had a red RSpec, now has a White RSpec. Love the way it feels and drives, but still doesn't have anything for the cavy, but love the lines of the car.

FU Tuning

Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:10 PM
If the wheels were like one inch bigger in the rear and they had a lower offset, it would look so much better. Too much tuck! Still a sweet ride though, I'd love one!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:47 PM
Meh.... you HAVE been here on and off for a year showing the car off. No big deal about that, but it's funny when someone so in need of attention as you've been over the years says something like "I haven't been here a while, but here's what I've got" just to show off their car that they've constantly showed off over the past year. One thread about you dies so you pretend you're coming back to do us a favor. LMAO. For someone who used to brag so much about his amazing life and huge wallet, why cheap out and get ugly ass XXR wheels? Just wondering.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:40 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Meh.... you HAVE been here on and off for a year showing the car off. No big deal about that, but it's funny when someone so in need of attention as you've been over the years says something like "I haven't been here a while, but here's what I've got" just to show off their car that they've constantly showed off over the past year. One thread about you dies so you pretend you're coming back to do us a favor. LMAO. For someone who used to brag so much about his amazing life and huge wallet, why cheap out and get ugly ass XXR wheels? Just wondering.

I used to think you were an asshole but now Ive toned you down to just an ass who makes very good points that I can agree on. You said what was on my mind....these kinds of posts do get rather annoying especially when their previous posts die and they make an another one thats not really different from the previous post.

Sunday, June 19, 2011 2:10 PM
FireRedCav wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Meh.... you HAVE been here on and off for a year showing the car off. No big deal about that, but it's funny when someone so in need of attention as you've been over the years says something like "I haven't been here a while, but here's what I've got" just to show off their car that they've constantly showed off over the past year. One thread about you dies so you pretend you're coming back to do us a favor. LMAO. For someone who used to brag so much about his amazing life and huge wallet, why cheap out and get ugly ass XXR wheels? Just wondering.

I used to think you were an asshole but now Ive toned you down to just an ass who makes very good points that I can agree on. You said what was on my mind....these kinds of posts do get rather annoying especially when their previous posts die and they make an another one thats not really different from the previous post.

I knew I had seen this car before...

Still trying to figure out his Caddy G6 comment from him in my thread...

Sunday, June 19, 2011 4:37 PM
Regardless of all the bitching, I think the car looks great!!!! Someone finally figured out how to make the Genesis coupe look good!!!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011 5:35 PM
ehhhh dont care for the car and those wheels

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:43 PM
I think it looks really good.

Monday, June 20, 2011 4:55 AM
I think it looks good, I was thinking aboout getting one before i got the balt....

Only reason i didnt is because its to Slow....The only reason i chose the balt over the genCoup

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Monday, June 20, 2011 5:09 AM
i like it and think the wheels work well with the look of the car.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Monday, June 20, 2011 5:28 AM
I love the wheels, i think they sit nice under there.

Monday, June 20, 2011 8:34 AM
The car looks damn good! I'd rather have the V6 though!
Monday, June 20, 2011 9:46 AM
I love it, but agree you should have gone with the V6. But each their own.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Monday, June 20, 2011 10:32 AM
I had the v6 for a year car still felt like a pig they should put the v8 out of the sedan in in then maybe i will buy another

Monday, June 20, 2011 1:22 PM
I love it. Body lines in the rear look a lot like a 370z and those wheels look good on a z as well as this IMO.

Monday, June 20, 2011 8:05 PM
Roofy wrote:Regardless of all the bitching, I think the car looks great!!!! Someone finally figured out how to make the Genesis coupe look good!!!

this is a local guy.

Your text to link here...

Monday, June 20, 2011 8:26 PM
I like the wheels, car looks like it has that G35 stance with them. I don't mind how many times you post on here if something is done to the car. Too many people post pictures of their "new" car that's 100% stock. I'm pretty sure I know what most stock cars look like but thanks for reminding me. I was going to post pictures of my "new" 2000 Z24 daily driver, but then again I'm sure everybody knows what a stock Z24 looks like.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:33 PM
I love it! I just think the wheels need to be pushed out a little, not so sunk in. But def is coming along great! And as others said idgaf how often you post as long as it's updates. I enjoy it minus the fact the internals are so weak

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:34 AM
Saw you on gencoupe.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search