Some new wheels - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some new wheels
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 6:58 AM
Got rid of the 20s since I got a killer deal on these wheels/tires. Hopefully in the next couple weeks my black projectors will be here, also tinting the tails, doing satin black decals on the hood bumps and ordering black step bars. Also, trying to figure out how to get rid of the ugly chrome grille for some black mesh. Love it or hate it, comments welcome

Re: Some new wheels
Monday, April 16, 2012 6:42 AM
A little bit better pic

Thursday, April 26, 2012 9:51 AM
Tails are tinted.

Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:13 AM
I'm not a big fan of the vehicles themselves (though I hear they are fun and nice to drive) but as far as the rims ON it, I think it looks great. Tails also look good as well. I still have a soft spot for the storm trooper look.

Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:56 AM
So are these pictures scanned Polaroids from 1976 or are you taking the pictures with the first camera phone ever implemented?

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:44 PM
mmm 4.0l

Those engines have some good scoot to them!

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Friday, April 27, 2012 5:52 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:So are these pictures scanned Polaroids from 1976 or are you taking the pictures with the first camera phone ever implemented?

Ass :-p It was a filter on my phone, I was using instagram. I will do a better photoshoot sometime

I love the car, it is pretty quick, comfy, and does great in snow and everything.

Friday, April 27, 2012 7:54 PM
interesting color....is it more cream or white?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search