Wife's New Daily Driver - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wife's New Daily Driver
Friday, August 03, 2012 3:30 PM
Traded in the 2008 Canyon on this.

2013 Ford Explorer Limited
Fully loaded.
Exterior is White Platinum Tri-coat
Interior is Charcoal black.

Cheers!

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Re: Wife's New Daily Driver
Friday, August 03, 2012 3:41 PM
ecoboost?

Friday, August 03, 2012 3:45 PM
Couldn't get the Ecoboost in AWD just yet. Could only get the I4 2.0L in FWD - Plan on towing with it...plus winters in Northern Ontairo.

Need to wait until Sept for the "Sport" model to start production. Thought about it...basically loose most of the luxury features of the Limited.

Has the 3.5L V6. I wish I could of got the V6 Ecoboost with the same features as the Limited...like the Flex. Oh well.

Friday, August 03, 2012 6:17 PM
KanewtZ wrote:Couldn't get the Ecoboost in AWD just yet. Could only get the I4 2.0L in FWD - Plan on towing with it...plus winters in Northern Ontairo.

Need to wait until Sept for the "Sport" model to start production. Thought about it...basically loose most of the luxury features of the Limited.

Has the 3.5L V6. I wish I could of got the V6 Ecoboost with the same features as the Limited...like the Flex. Oh well.

i am a die heart gm fan but i would only get a ford with the Ecoboost, im a hyundai tech and i been looking at the turboed veloster. my moms friend got the same as you exp silver. i can't believe how good ford is doing

Friday, August 10, 2012 11:04 AM
Holy @!#$.

You still go on this site??? LOL

Whats up bro?

Pictures don't do the truck justice, looks mint, Ford is totally killing it lately.....GM could learn a thing or two.

Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:49 AM
newt wrote:Holy @!#$.

You still go on this site??? LOL

Whats up bro?

Pictures don't do the truck justice, looks mint, Ford is totally killing it lately.....GM could learn a thing or two.

Of course I still go on this site...even thought I haven't owned a J-Body since 08.

Thanks for the kind words!

Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:55 AM
Few more pictures at camp! Got Splash Guards Installed...still need to take some pictures with the Hood Deflector installed.

The vehicle I traded in

Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:06 AM
The explorer is definitely better than the canyon. I have a buddy with the Colorado and he's always complaining about it and its horrible gas mileage with the i5.

"Oil Leak ? What oil Leak ? Oh, Thats Just The Sweat From All The HorsePower!!"

Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:51 AM
Some of those photos make me miss living in cottage country. Definitely love the look of new Fords.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Monday, August 13, 2012 11:40 PM
Man those Exploders are growing on me...she looks good!

Been considering one myself.....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search