1cleanG's possible final farewell....after 2 years of owning the G37>G35>Cavalier - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1cleanG's possible final farewell....after 2 years of owning the G37>G35>Cavalier
Thursday, September 13, 2012 10:34 AM
Thought I'd post up final progress since my Cavi, to the G35, and now the last project, my G37. Its time to move on for a while...but I'm sure I'll be back in the scene sooner then later!!

After 2 years of owning my 37, I've accomplished everything I wanted to and now is the time to let her go.
The wife and I are ready for kids, and want to do some home remodeling before they're here.

[COLOR="Red"]All of the parts are up for grabs. (bodykit and wheels already in classifieds)

To commemorate the car, I had a night shoot done as a farewell....enjoy!

Re: 1cleanG's possible final farewell....after 2 years of owning the G37>G35>Cavalier
Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:32 AM
Such a nice car! Sad to see it go, but family > cars.

Good luck!

Re: 1cleanG's possible final farewell....after 2 years of owning the G37>G35>Cavalier
Friday, September 14, 2012 3:24 PM
Sweet looking car!! I like the G's

FU Tuning

Friday, September 14, 2012 9:18 PM
Nice pics of that ride.Guess your going for a sedan to accomodate the family thing?No kids here but wife has a accord and very roomy but not sure what your considering and good luck on choice.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:39 AM
That is a very clean looking G37!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:59 AM
Damn, that's one of the cleanest G37s I've seen! I love it! Can't wait to see the next project!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:21 PM
Why do people always get rid of cars when talking about having kids? I drove my Turbo Z24 when I had my first kid..... after it was totaled, went onto my GTO..... and guess what, had another kid. lol. Kids fit in coupes. It's not really any harder to get them in and out. lol.

Just always find that funny/odd.

Anyway, nice G37.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:58 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:Why do people always get rid of cars when talking about having kids? I drove my Turbo Z24 when I had my first kid..... after it was totaled, went onto my GTO..... and guess what, had another kid. lol. Kids fit in coupes. It's not really any harder to get them in and out. lol.

I still own my Coupe Z24.

I say keep it, but that is my opinion since modding a minivan is retarded, lol

Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:37 PM
I tried telling Jazer the same thing. It's slightly more difficult with a coupe, but doable. I had a Volkswagen GTi when my son was born, and since, I've had numerous Z24s. When they're old enough to walk and open their own doors, having a sedan of some sort makes it a little easier, especially when they can't process not putting their feet on your interior panels when climbing in and out of the back.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, September 17, 2012 5:46 PM
You dont HAVE to leave the car scene...

flickr No worries man, just a civil exchange of opinions.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:26 PM
lmao

Thursday, October 04, 2012 11:49 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:Why do people always get rid of cars when talking about having kids? I drove my Turbo Z24 when I had my first kid..... after it was totaled, went onto my GTO..... and guess what, had another kid. lol. Kids fit in coupes. It's not really any harder to get them in and out. lol.

Anyway, nice G37.

You guys are taking the "kids" the wrong way. I'm selling the car to save $$$$. We're remodeling our house before we start trying for children in the next year.

Leave the car scene?? NEVER....I've already got my site set on a 370z neXt....in about 2 years or so...

Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:23 PM
Yes, they do fit in coupes....but then they grow!

Looking to trade the Cobalt because of it......

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search