Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :) - Page 3 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Whoring out the SC. Enjoy. :)
Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:39 PM
The01Cav wrote:Yeah it really sucks, I might do the same thing once I get my lip kit and front bumper repainted.

I talked to a buddy of mine, the owner of this beautiful Cobra about 3M wrapping and he convinced me its the way to go. A little pricey, but worth it to protect the paint. His whole front bumper, front 1/3 of the hood/fenders, headlights, and mirror caps were all 3M'd and he swears by it, and the vinyl doesn't show at all on the bumper.

TheInfamousEco wrote:Please keep the pics coming. This is a beautiful car and I love what you've done with it. The winter months are the worst. Having some eye candy like this definitely helps alleviate the itch for spring.

Haha, will do! Got another Caffeine and Octane coming up next Sunday and a meet Friday night, so I'll have more shots for you guys! Glad you like it!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Sunday, March 03, 2013 8:52 PM
Hey Emury just a teaser from this morning's meet! I'll add more pics later

Monday, March 04, 2013 4:24 PM
Nice shot, thanks. Caught one of you leaving.

Monday, March 04, 2013 10:53 PM
Love it!! I've got a few more shots of the WRX I'll post up! Here's a few more of the SC i edited this morning

Also, this happened today....

new tire has been ordered though, should be fixed next week. The vossen is okay, thankfully.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:51 PM
Sucks to see, hope it's all back to normal soon. I do like the nice touch of the Vossen decal on the spare wheel.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, March 07, 2013 4:47 AM
I have to be honest - I've never really been a fan of the SC at all, but that thing looks absolutely gorgeous. Especially with the Vossens on there. I'd like to get some of those for my TL some day, but they're SOOOO expensive. :-)

Seriously though, the stance on that thing is absolutely perfect. Nice work.

Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:41 PM
The01Cav wrote:Sucks to see, hope it's all back to normal soon. I do like the nice touch of the Vossen decal on the spare wheel.

New tire arrived today! Car will be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon And I had one laying in the trunk, I couldn't resist sticking it on there. It came off because the wheel was dirty and from driving, lol.

i64X wrote:I have to be honest - I've never really been a fan of the SC at all, but that thing looks absolutely gorgeous. Especially with the Vossens on there. I'd like to get some of those for my TL some day, but they're SOOOO expensive. :-)

Seriously though, the stance on that thing is absolutely perfect. Nice work.

Haha, thanks man! Until I saw a red 400 lowered on 18's with a nice exhaust, etc, I didn't think too much about these cars either. And the wheels do make the car, I liked the old wheels (see the outdated sig), but I LOVE the Vossens so much more. Pricey, but totally worth it! TL's look great with these wheels. And hey, just wait for the forged VPS series, you'll probably be looking at almost $1,000 PER wheel...

Monday, March 18, 2013 7:57 AM
Sent a few pictures to Chad Kreiling (@chaddwickk on instagram) who's been doing a lot of the recent SHRINK ALL THE CARS pictures online and on instgram to raise money for his friend Cory Burgess (@babybones_burgess) with Leukemia. Sent him a few photos and a donation, and this is the first one he sent me Thought you guys would get a kick out of it! I love it, even the reflection was shrunk, haha!

And here's the second one! It looks like a smart car, but still better looking, haha

Monday, March 18, 2013 2:16 PM
Man I'm terrified of getting a flat on stretched tires lol. What's the specs on the Vossen/tire combo?

Monday, March 18, 2013 4:34 PM
Man that is one sweet looking scion IQ.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:33 PM
Sparky15_00 (Corsica Dude) wrote:Man I'm terrified of getting a flat on stretched tires lol. What's the specs on the Vossen/tire combo?

Yeah, it was kinda scary when I was doing 65-70mph on the freeway when it went... I just got lucky the tire split and blew the way it did, it saved the wheel. as for specs, they're 19x8.5" on 225/35/19 fronts and 19x10" on 245/35/19 rears.

The01Cav wrote:Man that is one sweet looking scion IQ.

lololol

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 10:08 PM
Well I finally got a "new" hood for the car (the one it came with has hail damage). It's not perfect, but it was free! Need to strip the paint, give it a little TLC, then it'll get painted! Also going to re-paint the front lip and 3M wrap it to protect it since it's got a lot of chips.

finished some detailing on the mini version (hot wheels)

Getting a bath

Took this the other with my phone, couldn't pass up the shot by cherry blossoms

And the best for last...
Here's one of a beautiful Porsche 356 and mine from April's Caffeine and Octane

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:27 PM
Nothing new. Missed SoWo but I hung out with some friends last night to shoot Chris Weyer's Golf R, and a few other friend's crashed the shoot, lol. After talking with them, getting more comfortable with the idea of rolling the fenders (so afraid of the body-work, lol) and cranking down the coils some more. It looks so high in this shot...

Chris' Golf R

Donnie's Q45

and Shelby's G35 on SSRs

Still editing, and thanks to flickr now offering a TB of space, I'll be uploading the rest as I edit them on my flickr account > http://www.flickr.com/photos/22107503@N04/with/8762804748/

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search