new car! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new car!
Tuesday, April 09, 2013 7:22 PM
will i junked my cavalier after hitting 260,000 miles so 2 months ago i bought a 2008 cobalt lt sedan with 78,000 miles on here it is tell me what you think

Re: new car!
Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:54 PM
Hard to tell too much from the pic but other than the random stripes it looks real nice.

Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:06 PM
It's clean and shiny. I never was a fan of how those lights made those cars looks but no biggie.. Just funny that it's a base-base-base model with an offset "racing" stripe......

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:25 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:It's clean and shiny. I never was a fan of how those lights made those cars looks but no biggie.. Just funny that it's a base-base-base model with an offset "racing" stripe......

Haha yes. I mean maybe even a single solid or two solid centered stripes wouldnt even have been all that horrible. Hahaha.

But hey, i'm sure you got it for a good price so if you like it, that's all that matters. I have gay barb wire pin stripes and scratch/flame/steel plate thingys on the side of my car from when i bought it that wont come off without some serious effort or without taking some paint off. Haha.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search