Trade my vert for a Fiero? - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Trade my vert for a Fiero?
Thursday, May 09, 2013 4:26 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:'88s are the BEST year! Sure, it's the only year with that suspension and brakes, but parts aren't as rare as you think. I've been into fieros for a long time (owned one for a short time in '99), my dad owned one right when they first came out, and now he has a '88 Formula with GT body panels, a turbo 3400, and a F23 Getrag.

My roommate has two 88's. Ones a complete clean car he got for $3000. The other was a full shell for $500.

I agree. There's plenty of cars and parts out there for sure.

Monday, May 13, 2013 2:46 PM
Still saying, I love the fiero, heck cheap drift car at the very least.

The Northstar is quite a reliable engine, the issue is it was designed at the track and myrtle or gretchen never bring it over 2500 so it gets carbon buildup. The damn is designed to be able to run without coolant for a decent period of time.

I would go for it, even if means selling the 05 fire

Monday, May 13, 2013 7:23 PM
My Z is Slow (Mike) wrote:Still saying, I love the fiero, heck cheap drift car at the very least.

The Northstar is quite a reliable engine, the issue is it was designed at the track and myrtle or gretchen never bring it over 2500 so it gets carbon buildup. The damn is designed to be able to run without coolant for a decent period of time.

I would go for it, even if means selling the 05 fire

Thats good to know that when the junk head gaskets go you can burn through a lot of coolant before itll overheat.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search