Question about snow tires and chevy cruz - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Question about snow tires and chevy cruz
Monday, February 17, 2014 3:45 PM
Hi if i where to put snow tires on use snow tires on the front of a Chevy Cruz will it cause any issues with the traction control? I am just not a 100% sure so figure i would ask

Re: Question about snow tires and chevy cruz
Monday, February 17, 2014 4:16 PM
Should probably ask on a Cruze forum in case there is something that would cause problems but as long as the tires are the same size, I can't see a problem. Most people will also recommend replacing all 4 tires with winter tires. Having them on the front will help with traction to get going, most of your braking is in the front but if you get too confident(something many people with 4x4 or awd and all seasons do) you will think your car is doing great then take a corner too fast and the rear end will kick out and loose control or even if you are braking and you hit a bump or something and shifts the rear end. You will probably be fine with just front tires but I'd do all 4 if it was me....

2000 Cavalier Z24 5spd - Intake, Dynomax muffler, Hawk Pads, Powerslot rotors, Sportlines/Koni reds, Neon Coil, MSD 8.5 Wires - **SOLD**
2014 Kia Forte Koup SX 6spd - 1.6L Turbo - My new car
2015 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD - Wifes Car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search