Camo-ed the truck this weekend. - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Camo-ed the truck this weekend.
Monday, June 09, 2014 8:29 AM
So the wife and kidlet was out of the house this sunday. so I took advantage of the day and decided to camouflage the hunting truck.

I used a reelcamo realtree hardwood stencil. the base color is khaki then the main trunks and branches are a flat black. the twigs are an earth brown with sand dune touches and then the leaves are a flat green color. I have about 7 hours into the project.

Re: Camo-ed the truck this weekend.
Monday, June 09, 2014 8:29 AM
sorry picture did not load
Attachments
20140608_145851.jpg (1387k)

Monday, June 09, 2014 10:15 PM
I can't see the truck pic anywhere?Just kidding I guess your into hunting I assume since you applied that to the truck in said pic.Looks ok to me and yeah not into the hunting scene but that is fine.I guess that means no waxing anymore right.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 6:50 AM
yeah Ron, this truck is just used for hunting and the occasional runs to the lumber yard that is it. in the six months since i have owned it I put maybe 300 miles on it. i was after a trailer to pull behind our escape so i could haul a deer or a building materials but instead i came home with this. she calls it my trailer with an engine. then a couple of months later i ended up buying a trailer as well.

Saturday, June 14, 2014 10:41 PM
Nice!!

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search