Some more vids... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some more vids...
Sunday, April 10, 2005 10:22 AM
Well last time I posted some videos there was some judgement back and forth about driving fast on the street. If it's possible, I'd like to avoid that this time around. These videos are a little more tame, just straight line driving, etc. Not a whole lot of weaving (none, if I remember correctly). I haven't seen these videos for a little while so I hope I link up the ones I wanted to link hahaha...

Enjoy!

Camaro SS...ran 12.4 @ 110 last year with no nitrous.

I -think- this is one of me doing a little flyby similar to the SS one above...I don't remember though.

Here's a 3-way highway pull, me on the left, EVO in the middle, and that SS from the first video is on the right.

Me doin' a little launch.

This should be an in-car one of me and my buddy Brendan...Bren's got a WRX that's just as fast as my car, me vs. Stage 2+ S4 wagon.

*Note - the last race with the wagon is cut short. He outlaunched me as you can see, but I ended up pulling on him and staying about 1/2 car ahead, he finished with his nose at my rear door.

So enjoy guys, hopefully I put up the right ones haha.

Re: Some more vids...
Sunday, April 10, 2005 3:57 PM
You're going to kill yourself racing like that all the time.
Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:19 PM
youve got one sick car there man, but if u keep driving like that, your car is gonna end up like your last one, not trying to be a prick but it sure seems like u like to drive a little reckless

Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:25 PM
gah, im not even goin to look.

be careful buddy.

-Borsty
Sunday, April 10, 2005 4:32 PM
That vid out on the highway with the 6+ cars... wow, either you had a bunch of friends who werent up at the front at first, or theres a lot of racers in your town...

Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:23 PM
I really don't think those vids were that bad. 45mph - 90mph straight highway pulls aren't really all that dangerous, it's just like merging, really. The S4 video at the end got a LITTLE hairy, but really nothing like what I've done in the past...and learned to stay away from (for the most part) haha.

Dave, yeah we were all together, there were probably 20+ cars with us earlier in the night, but 9 ended up on the highway all coming home. That white Civic wasn't with us though, he just happened to be around.

Thanks for the comments though guys, sometimes I actually get the feeling that people care about what happens to other people, it's rare these days and I do appreciate it. I really do try to be as careful as I can be and I've toned myself down alot since the accident, believe it or not. It still is my weakness though, but I'm able to control myself most of the time heh.

Thanks again though.

-James

Sunday, April 10, 2005 8:15 PM
its not that we care about you, we are all simply letting you know you could die from driving that fast on the street. kinda like a heads up, or FYI.
Monday, April 11, 2005 5:51 AM
Lol trust me, I'm well aware of what can happen. Anyone who knows me can attest to that. I've had my experiences.

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:59 PM
links dead
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search