ion runs a slow 15.1 track vid. - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ion runs a slow 15.1 track vid.
Sunday, April 24, 2005 5:24 PM
lets see
the car is competitive
but its not first in any category
so its not first
they new what the benchmark would be
they fell short knowingly

Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:14 PM
yay ibtl

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:34 PM
Quote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. has contributed more to this site then u could ever hope, shut the @!#$ up you noob piece of @!#$.

Newbie? Actually I've been on this site for a damn long time, so you better watch who the @!#$ you go calling a newbie dumbass. Mr. Goodwrench has contributed about as much to this site as you have - which is jack @!#$ to say the least. Every one of your threads either has something to do with a 3rd gen trans ams or is just plain stupid - sometimes both.

All GGT does is regurgitate things that he finds on the internet. He finds them, copies them, and pastes the text into a post. Now thats contributing a lot...

Not to mention his completely biased and innaccurate "reviews", the guy is a clown just like you, get over it.

My CarDomain Page
Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:52 PM
theL61 wrote:lets see
the car is competitive
but its not first in any category
so its not first
they new what the benchmark would be
they fell short knowingly

Sunday, April 24, 2005 11:16 PM
wesmanw02 wrote:
Quote:

Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. has contributed more to this site then u could ever hope, shut the @!#$ up you noob piece of @!#$.

Newbie? Actually I've been on this site for a damn long time, so you better watch who the @!#$ you go calling a newbie dumbass. Mr. Goodwrench has contributed about as much to this site as you have - which is jack @!#$ to say the least. Every one of your threads either has something to do with a 3rd gen trans ams or is just plain stupid - sometimes both.

All GGT does is regurgitate things that he finds on the internet. He finds them, copies them, and pastes the text into a post. Now thats contributing a lot...

Not to mention his completely biased and innaccurate "reviews", the guy is a clown just like you, get over it.

hes done more then u have, which all ive seen is bitch and complain. and ive been here alot longer then u (and i surfed this site for about 6 months before i even signed up) and u arent even premium, leech.

got a problem with f bodies? sucks to be jealous of a superior car to yours.

u lose, shut your mouth your a moron.

-Borsty
Monday, April 25, 2005 6:46 PM
Quote:

hes done more then u have, which all ive seen is bitch and complain. and ive been here alot longer then u (and i surfed this site for about 6 months before i even signed up) and u arent even premium, leech.

got a problem with f bodies? sucks to be jealous of a superior car to yours.

u lose, shut your mouth your a moron.

What ever you say retard. You contribute ZERO to this site "moron", every one of your posts is about 3 words and half the time they don't even make sense. I am the one who "Bitches and complains"? Sorry but thats you, and thats exactly what you are doing in the above post. Get a life.

And since when are 3rd gen F-bodies superior to anything?? They are slow rattle traps with cancerous rust problems and electrical gremlins. the F-body made its comeback with the early 90's redesign and the addition of the LT1 V8 Corvette engine. They were geat cars all the way up until 2002, when they were discontinued. The 80's were not their high point.

Goodwrench hasn't done jack @!#$ on this site besides pollute people's minds with his innaccurate and very unprofessional reviews. Once in a while he posts a decent article, but they of course are never his own.

Now I know why 3rd gens have the bad rep of being driven by stupid redneck hicks with mullets

YOU LOSE retard, stop polluting the site with your useless garbage you call posts.

My CarDomain Page
Monday, April 25, 2005 9:36 PM
^^^
then why dont you post the article?

and btw you both look retarded arguing on the net.

Monday, April 25, 2005 9:49 PM
theL61 wrote:^^^

and btw you both look retarded arguing on the net.

Ditto.

And I wasted a few mins reading this too...

So much for it being funny...

Monday, April 25, 2005 9:55 PM
Moderators possibly lock this post? it has turned into a war between wesmanw02 and Borsty...utterly pointless, this is a forum for helping people so if you dont have anything helpful to say why are you posting insults?
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:00 AM
wesmanw02 wrote:What ever you say retard. You contribute ZERO to this site "moron", every one of your posts is about 3 words and half the time they don't even make sense. I am the one who "Bitches and complains"? Sorry but thats you, and thats exactly what you are doing in the above post. Get a life.

And since when are 3rd gen F-bodies superior to anything?? They are slow rattle traps with cancerous rust problems and electrical gremlins. the F-body made its comeback with the early 90's redesign and the addition of the LT1 V8 Corvette engine. They were geat cars all the way up until 2002, when they were discontinued. The 80's were not their high point.

Goodwrench hasn't done jack @!#$ on this site besides pollute people's minds with his innaccurate and very unprofessional reviews. Once in a while he posts a decent article, but they of course are never his own.

Now I know why 3rd gens have the bad rep of being driven by stupid redneck hicks with mullets

YOU LOSE retard, stop polluting the site with your useless garbage you call posts.

AAHAHAHAHA i say stupid shti cause half the posts on this site are meanless and stupid, kinda like this one.

yes my f body is superior to your j body, if u havent noticed j bodies are pieces of @!#$ made to the lowest quality of gm standards, pumped out soley to be cheap. and ive never said 80s f bodies are the height of f bodies either, thou i would rather own a 3rd then a 4th. be your too much of a pantywaist to handle a real car.

there was about a 3 month span i would help out in the mantinance forum, then i got a 2nd job and have little time to post anymore (ex why i made this post at 4 in the morning), i had a bunch of peopel ive pmed and talked to about how to do simple repairs to cars for example dirty elf for one.

you contribute nothing ever except make @!#$ bull@!#$ assumptions about things u have no idea about, leave and kill yourself.

think im a redneck and i have a mullet, what the @!#$ do i care what u think? i dont all i need to kno.

oh and u dont need to brush me up on my f body history i kno more about the g car then you could hope to know about yourself.

yes im aguring on the internet, i dont give a @!#$.

-Borsty
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:07 AM
Quote:

What ever you say retard. You contribute ZERO to this site "moron", every one of your posts is about 3 words and half the time they don't even make sense.

ENGLISH OWNS YOU!!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:12 AM
oh yea i also contributed 25$ to keep the site running, which, yourself is either to cheap, or a leech to pay.

oh and i meant f car in my last sentence, and the other spelling errors, excuse me little tired did just work for like 4 and ahalf hours throwing 1300 boxes in a @!#$ truck.

-Borsty
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:20 AM
was talking about the other kid...

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:31 AM
i kno silly! tee hee!

yea i need sleep.

-Borsty
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:32 AM
Question: Mr Goodwrench hasn't contributed to this site?
Answer: If you'd leave the "newbies" forum you might notice his posts. Why not do a search and see what he has contributed. I for one, rather enjoy reading what he digs up.

Question: Your calling Borsty a redneck?
Answer: You live in Hackettstown, NJ. Is that a "puddles jump" away from the pasture, so you can have easy access to "tippin' cows"?

I will disagree with the Fbodys being far superior to the J. We get better gas mileage!

As for polluting the site, welcome to the .org! There are thousands of worthless posts here!

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:37 AM
..30mpg highway buddy =) I Heart 6th Gear

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:58 AM
Whore wrote:Question: Mr Goodwrench hasn't contributed to this site?
Answer: If you'd leave the "newbies" forum you might notice his posts. Why not do a search and see what he has contributed. I for one, rather enjoy reading what he digs up.

Answer: You live in Hackettstown, NJ. Is that a "puddles jump" away from the pasture, so you can have easy access to "tippin' cows"?

I will disagree with the Fbodys being far superior to the J. We get better gas mileage!

As for polluting the site, welcome to the .org! There are thousands of worthless posts here!

not on highway u don't. my TA gets better gas milage in 6th at 70 then my cav w/o turbo.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:19 AM
I am glad there are still some good people here. ^^
I am glad that some of you like the articles I post for you members.
For the record, most are written by me, some are not. When living so far from the auto industry, you could only get so much info.

As for the nuisance, let (it) rant away, I told it that I was finish with (it). Personally I think (it) is out to call out attention. I for one will not make not give (it) benefit of a dought.

But as I can see, we still got great people to have convos with.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:17 AM
i heart mr goodwrench!

-Borsty
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:36 AM
Quote:

AAHAHAHAHA i say stupid shti cause half the posts on this site are meanless and stupid, kinda like this one.

Exactly. You have finally admitted that all your posts are stupid and useless, congratulations moron.

Quote:

What ever you say retard. You contribute ZERO to this site "moron", every one of your posts is about 3 words, and half the time they don't even make sense.

ENGLISH OWNS YOU!!!!

Care to explain how "english owns me"?? That sentence I posted made perfect sense, perhaps you need to learn how to read.

Quote:

^^^

I have posted articles, and I would post new ones I find - but GGT makes it a point to be the first to post every new article on the internet. He does it because it makes him feel special, and he thinks that by doing so people will believe that he actually has a clue about what he is saying. Too bad he doesn't.

Quote:

yes my f body is superior to your j body, if u havent noticed j bodies are pieces of @!#$ made to the lowest quality of gm standards, pumped out soley to be cheap. and ive never said 80s f bodies are the height of f bodies either, thou i would rather own a 3rd then a 4th. be your too much of a pantywaist to handle a real car.

Did I ever say my J-body was a great car?? No, I didn't - because its not. Its just basic transportation. And how is a 3rd gen F-body a real car? At least my Cavalier can actually break the tires loose And I considered going premium, but I decided against it because I'm not figuring on being on this site forever. As soon as I can get a better job, I'll be buying a new Cobalt, and I'm already a member over at CobaltSS.net.

Quote:

Question: Mr Goodwrench hasn't contributed to this site?

Did I say anything bad about the real articles he posts? NO, I didn't - what I said was the "reviews" that he writes himself are retarded, its no wonder hes not a real journalist. Hes by far the most biased "reviewer" I have ever seen, its not even worth reading his made-up summarys, they are worthless.

Quote:

Until you know where Hackettstown NJ actually is, shut your mouth. I live less than an hour away from NYC, and its by no means a "pasture" . You're a fine one to make such comments, considering you live in the retirement capital of the U.S.

Quote:

I am glad there are still some good people here. ^^

Haha yea they are the few that still believe that you are a credible source for vehicle reviews. Don't worry, each day more people wise up to the fact that you're a jackass.

Quote:

As for the nuisance, let (it) rant away, I told it that I was finish with (it). Personally I think (it) is out to call out attention. I for one will not make not give (it) benefit of a dought.

But as I can see, we still got great people to have convos with.

The only one craving attention here is you GGT. Thats the whole reason you spend all the time to write up bogus reviews. You want to be respected on the net, since you obviously aren't in real life. Bad news is that people start to realize that you are a complete joke, and then you aren't "special" anymore, just another clown who wants to feel important.

Quote:

i heart mr goodwrench!

Good for you. You and your posse of 4 other supporters can go live with him for all I care. Then the 5 of you can make up bull@!#$ reviews together, how cool would that be.

My CarDomain Page
Somebody Lock This Thread!
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:36 PM
wesmanw02 wrote:
And I considered going premium, but I decided against it because I'm not figuring on being on this site forever. As soon as I can get a better job, I'll be buying a new Cobalt,

Good ridence, I think I speak for a large majority when I say; the sooner you leave the better. Infact we will help you find you some sort of way for you to make more money so you can buy your car and just leave.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Re: Somebody Lock This Thread!
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:15 PM
yeah my car cant break the tires loose :rolls eyes: yeah your j body is a torque monster buddy

-Borsty
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:35 PM
Haha yea well how'd you do that? With a 6K neutral drop and 10 gallons of bleach on the tires??

Quote:

Good ridence, I think I speak for a large majority when I say; the sooner you leave the better. Infact we will help you find you some sort of way for you to make more money so you can buy your car and just leave.

You are speaking for yourself and few others, you are the minority. The Majority of respectable members are sick of your bull@!#$, which includes just about every post you make. Your "reviews" are nothing more than biased opinions, and don't contribute jack @!#$ to the site despite what you may think.

If you went away permanently, that would be a good day. Of course you would probably go troll some other website, like CobaltSS.net, and you would get banned for being a complete moron. They are much more tolerant over here on JBO - when you go spreading bogus information on other sites to make things look bad intentionally (slander), you get kicked off - which is what the mods should have done to you a long time ago on here.

My CarDomain Page
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:20 PM
Maybe I cannot put much input into this subject since I am not yet premium either. Though I do believ ethat Mr Goodwrench has helped significanlty in my understanding of other cars by writing reviews and such in the other car forums.

Wesmanw02 you seem to be a hater of Mr. Goodwrench I believe that you dislike what he does because you are jealous in how much he has actually helped this site.

This is my rant.

16" Pacer rims for Sale, e-mail me at jupter8@hotmail.com for pictures.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:00 PM
^ Thank you Mr.Michael Lilly. I appreciate the recognition.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search