Possible Solution for 96-98 Emanage Users - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Possible Solution for 96-98 Emanage Users
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 2:36 PM
AEM Peak & Hold Injector Driver

AEM is proud to introduce its external Peak & Hold Injector Driver module! This unit allows ECU's that have a saturated injector drive circuit to trigger low impedance injectors with a true 4/1 Peak & Hold injector drive circuit.

AEM's Peak & Hold Injector Driver contains 10 independent injector drive channels. Each channel supplies full battery voltage to a fuel injector for rapid current rise, in order to produce positive injector opening. When load current reaches 4.1A (amps), the injector driver reduces the load current to 1.1A and operates as a constant current source. This condition holds the injector open, and reduces system power dissipation. If the current fails to reach 4.1A within 5mS, the driver module automatically reduces the load current to 1.1A.

Installation is straightforward. Users simply hook the injector trigger wires from an ECU to the module, and then hook the output wires from the module to your injectors. Any number of channels can be used from one to 10.

Came across this, and for those who are trying to piggyback the ecu with the EManage and running into multiple problems with injectors, this could be your solution, if I still had my emanage I would try this, but thought I would throw this out there for anyone still tryin to work with it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search