Emanage and Ecotec Will it work??? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Emanage and Ecotec Will it work???
Friday, November 18, 2005 4:59 PM
I already bought a emanage and now I'm seeing a bunch of problems with them does anyone on here have a emanage in their ecotec or am I going to be the first one

Re: Emanage and Ecotec Will it work???
Friday, November 18, 2005 5:24 PM
I think Rich (Exterminator) is using e-manage on his turbo eco. You can usually find him in the NE region forums.

Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:34 AM
Nitro wrote:I think Rich (Exterminator) is using e-manage on his turbo eco. You can usually find him in the NE region forums.

I hope Rich doesn't mind me speaking for him a little...

He was using the E-manage...damn ECOTEC computer wouldn't let him get the a/f ratio he wanted and the e-manage would fight with the computer constantly. He could barely do I believe 4 psi without having fuel problems. The computer automatically wanted to read a higher a/f ratio and try and lean it out.

Now he is using Megasquirt and running perfectly fine

So in conclusion, Megasquirt seems like one of the best ways to go as far tuning is situated (that's exactly the way I'm going).

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:04 AM
will the safc work on the ecotecs then
??

Saturday, November 19, 2005 4:15 PM
RAKSJ04 wrote:will the safc work on the ecotecs then
??

Yes, it will work on the ECOTECs, I personally have one installed on mine but it's not suggested to use while under boost for the simple fact that it adjusts fuel per RPM and not boost.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search