Emanage!!! Resistor TRICK?? - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Emanage!!! Resistor TRICK??
Sunday, April 24, 2005 12:01 AM
Hey everyone, i just finished installing my 370cc injectors on the 2.4L....i have a grand am, which contains same engine setup/ computer setup as the cav and sunfire.Im installing the emanage as of today..Ne wayz i was wondering from he map sensor between which 2 wires to put the 330ohm resistor...i see a green a orange and a brown wire, and i do not have a volt tester to see which one provides a negative volt er a positive one, I believe the signal wire is the green one, correct me if im wrong..But i wanted to install my emanage asap..... I think when they explained it to be between the green and the grey, that was with the 2 bar gm sensor which came with different colored wires if im right, not sure tho...SO i was jus wondering where i should throw this resistor, thanx alot guys....Also anyone have a picture of it...or using pin number 10 on the computer. im still alittle confused and unsure about the full rpms signal that it can provide, its pretty hard to come across a computer pin, gm might be punks n not hook it up....anywahys anything to help the install would be awesome, thanx guys

<a href="www.daptronics.com">www.daptronics.com Huge Discounts on Electronics</a>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search