MegaSquirt Guide - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MegaSquirt Guide
Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:24 PM
So I got bored and started working on an install guide for MegaSquirt. Would like to see what you guys think of it so far. I uploaded it to here.

Re: MegaSquirt Guide
Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:35 PM
nice man feel free to use any of my pics from my build up

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:11 PM
Awesome.
Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:32 PM
very cool !!

get a guide completed and you will help out a lot of people. Probably will earn a sticky too haha.

please let us know when you have it updated. great work!

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."
Friday, March 17, 2006 6:07 AM
Looks good, but doesn't the MS2 already have the daughter board to support the boost controler, etc? Maybe I'm mixing it up with MS1 and the add on.

Friday, March 17, 2006 12:04 PM
MS-2 is the daughter board for the ignition control..i don't think MS itself has a boost control but i think there is a way to make your own..from the ms forums.
Looks good Poundin Fire..lmk when its updated

Friday, March 17, 2006 12:06 PM
VTLoki wrote:Looks good, but doesn't the MS2 already have the daughter board to support the boost controler, etc? Maybe I'm mixing it up with MS1 and the add on.

not yet. they are still working on the router board and its code for MS2. i don't think it has been finalized what features it will support.

i'm sure that if someone were to write thier own code, one of the spare outputs could be made to function the same as the MS1-extra codes boost control algorithm. iirc the guys that wrote the -extra code are working on porting it to MS2, but not sure if they will finish it with the router board due out soon.

Friday, March 17, 2006 1:44 PM
Thats a good start.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search