Looking for Stock 2.2L VE tables and Spark Tables - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for Stock 2.2L VE tables and Spark Tables
Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:08 PM
I am preparing to use a stand alone ECU on a 2007 2.2L. I was hoping to get a hold of stock VE/pulse width tables and spark tables so I have a starting point for my tuning. Any one have anything they are willing to pass along?

Re: Looking for Stock 2.2L VE tables and Spark Tables
Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:16 PM
yup give me a few see if I cam send it.
Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:17 PM
Well, your email isn't listed pm me I guess.
Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:21 PM
Sorry man if you dont have hpt all I have is the file.
Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:24 PM
I sent you a PM

Is there anyway to read a hpt file without having hptuners?

Can you just do an export on the tables?
Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:33 PM
what's your e-mail I have a stock 2.2L 1998 sunfire. I dumped it all into an excel file for you.
Thursday, June 10, 2010 11:08 PM
heavyclutch wrote:what's your e-mail I have a stock 2.2L 1998 sunfire. I dumped it all into an excel file for you.

I PM'd you my email.

Thanks for what everyone sent. Does anyone happen to have 05 or newer tables? I plan on using speed density and not Alpha N. Or did the 05 and newer use Mass Flow?
Friday, June 11, 2010 7:46 AM
I have a very goofy PCM file year.

Alpha -N low RPM VE and MAP based High RPM.
Saturday, June 12, 2010 6:37 AM
Matt wrote:
heavyclutch wrote:what's your e-mail I have a stock 2.2L 1998 sunfire. I dumped it all into an excel file for you.

I PM'd you my email.

Thanks for what everyone sent. Does anyone happen to have 05 or newer tables? I plan on using speed density and not Alpha N. Or did the 05 and newer use Mass Flow?
None of the Jbodies (3rd gen) used a MAF.... Most were Alpha N, with the exception of a few 97's, some mix and match 98's, the LD9 SC Reflash, and the ECO Reflash which nobody currently has tables to...

What exactly is this in?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, June 12, 2010 9:16 AM
I am attempting to put a 2007 L61 into a project car. My standalone ecu does not have the ability to use MAF but it does do MAP, so I was hoping to use speed density. The ecu did come with a default map that I felt would fit the 2.2 very well so I wanted to find a stock one to use as a starting point. But now that I find out they used alpha N I might have to rethink my plan. Maybe someone who runs megasquirt would have speed density tables for an Eco.
Monday, June 28, 2010 2:30 PM
I just ran across this thread because I am having the same problem as Matt but im not using hp tuners I am using megasquirt V3.0 which is a speed density system. Im getting ready to start and I just was wondering if I can aquire a stock VE and Spark table if possible just to get it started. I actually don't have a j-body but I have a 2.2 S10 turbo but everyone on the s10 forum is either running hp tuners and won't give up even stock tables or they don't even have any type of fuel management system. Just for extra info on what I am dealing with is 2.2L bored 40 over, Web Cam stage 3 turbo cam, 1mm oversized valves, ported and polished heads, ARP head studs, wiseco 9.5:1 forged pistons, eagle h-beam rods, Accel 83 lb/hr injectors, Innovate LC-1 wideband, T04B turbo (Ebay turbo cheap I know but works perfectly), XS racing wastegate (cheap I know but it works also), Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Sniper nitrous system (75 shot), 25x12x3 intercooler, custom stainless exaust manifold and exhaust system. Sorry for the length of info but I just wanted everyone to know what I was dealing with. It has been a pain in the ass so far and I just need to get it started! Thanks, Chris

Monday, June 28, 2010 4:35 PM
adapting a speed density table from an alpha-n table is nearly impossible, trust me I've tried...

I'm running MSextra on a 3.57 board.

just use the built in generator and go from there, its your best bet. trying to use stock crap is a waste of time because a lot is lost in translation from alpha-n to SD.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search