Hahn Portfueler - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hahn Portfueler
Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:46 AM
Hey guys I jus ordered the Hahn StreetHeat intake manifold w/PortFueler option & to my understanding the PortFueler is an amazing fuel controller but im wondering, from a few of you guy that may have it already, what are you using to control spark & timing? My assumption would be HP Tuners but i wasnt sure so I decided to ask. Thanks

It beats a Honda!

Re: Hahn Portfueler
Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:14 AM
Use the port fuel for fueling, use HPT for spark control.

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Saturday, July 03, 2010 2:22 PM
I've been working with this also, been trying to find ways to log boost in hp tuners using a seperate map sensor but just for logging purposes, still learning the spit second software

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, July 04, 2010 1:55 PM
you should be able to log boost in hpt with a separate map as long as it outputs 5v and you have the pro version of hpt.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Monday, July 05, 2010 6:42 AM
I do have the pro version, however finding the pigtail or voltage chart for a 2.5bar map hasnt been easy

Also cant use the stock one since its only a 1 bar, doing a fake 2 bar seems quite redundant if you have the portfueler

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, July 08, 2010 8:24 AM
I'm just running HPTuners as you said to control spark. I have extremely limited resolution which is unfortunate, as I have to use one cell value to map the spark for 0psi-11psi for a given RPM. It's not that bad, but there's extra power to be found if you can do spark alternatively. With that said, it runs great and I'm fine with the minor spark inconvenience... the Portfueler makes life so much simpler. Just watch out for gas leaks, it took a while to get it just right on my system.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Sunday, July 11, 2010 11:08 AM
Hey guys keep me informed on this subect if you dont mind because im a complete novice on tuning. & i want to not only have the best tune possible but i would love to learn what the hell im doing in the process.

It beats a Honda!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search