looking for LD9 m45 tunes - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for LD9 m45 tunes
Friday, August 26, 2011 7:36 PM
There must be something going around lately that is making computers die... my lap top crapped out on me the other day and i pretty much lost everything with exception of the base GM SC tune. I had some tunes that i was working on and lost but because i only have access to the regular HPT i cant really seem to get a good tune going.

The tune i was previously running was just changed for the LSJ injectors and the VE was played with a litte but otherwise not much else done... the car itself im not driving because gas prices are crazy and the car hates this 115+ AZ heat. But anyways i was wondering if anyone had any tunes they can let me check out and compare to what i have

The only really major mods i have are the OS crank pulley, 2.5 charger pulley, and secret cams with the LSJ injectors but everything is listed in my registry. If anyone has similar mods and could help out i would appreciate it but regardless any help would be great.

thanks.

edit: my email is Michaelmatusz@gmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Friday, August 26, 2011 7:47 PM

Eat my shift

Re: looking for LD9 m45 tunes
Friday, August 26, 2011 7:48 PM
I'n running a similar setup, but with 42's. those 36 must be working overtime, I maxed those out a long time ago.

FU Tuning

Friday, August 26, 2011 7:56 PM
i've been thinking about upgrading to 42's for a long time now, it was just something that was put on the back burner once i bought the convertible to DD. It will probably be the next thing i purchase for the car

Eat my shift
Friday, August 26, 2011 8:24 PM
I was actually maxing the 42's out, and was looking to go bigger.

FU Tuning

Saturday, August 27, 2011 2:06 AM
Hmm, well would you by any chance be willing to send me your tune? Pleaseeee

By the way, whats with the no longer screaming title? Did you pull off your blower??

Eat my shift
Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:08 AM
I can forward you my tune. Warning I was spraying alot of meth, so my tune could be leaner in your car.

Blower came off the car earlier this week.

FU Tuning

Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:49 AM
No Longer Screaming wrote: I can forward you my tune. Warning I was spraying alot of meth, so my tune could be leaner in your car.

Never fear!

To the OP, I am running VERY similar setup.... I am running same cams, OS crank pulley, 2,6 on the snout, 36# Accell injectors. Like John, I'm also on water.... I can send you a file to work off of also....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, August 28, 2011 5:47 PM
No Longer Screaming wrote: I can forward you my tune. Warning I was spraying alot of meth, so my tune could be leaner in your car.

NOOOOOOOOO! another m45 bites the dust...

QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
To the OP, I am running VERY similar setup.... I am running same cams, OS crank pulley, 2,6 on the snout, 36# Accell injectors. Like John, I'm also on water.... I can send you a file to work off of also....

yay! Thanks to both of you guys, that would be amazing if you could send me those.

Luckily i have the aem meth kit, so that should help out. what nozzle are you guys using? off hand i cant remember which one i have in there but i was to say its 400cc or somthing

Eat my shift
Sunday, August 28, 2011 5:55 PM
I think I was pushing around 500cc

FU Tuning

Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:36 PM
Check your email!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, August 29, 2011 6:03 AM
Thanks guys!

Eat my shift

Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:45 PM
So i just installed HPT onto my netbook that i use for school but it isnt letting me open up the files either of you sent me, any idea why it would do that?

This is the box that pops up when i try to view them

Eat my shift
Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:58 PM
You need the latest beta build probably. Email HPTuners, and they will link it in your account on their website.

They will give you directions as well for install.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:59 PM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:10 PM
the latest beta can be downloaded from their site last time i checked.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:14 PM
email HPT support with the error message and the serial and version you are running.

M45 back in the house!!

FU Tuning

Friday, September 16, 2011 5:52 PM
The HPT belongs to a buddy of mine, i emailed them though so hopefully they can direct me to somewhere to DL the latest updates

Eat my shift
Friday, September 16, 2011 6:22 PM
M2 wrote:The HPT belongs to a buddy of mine, i emailed them though so hopefully they can direct me to somewhere to DL the latest updates

You will need the serial number of the HPT box. Then you will also need the login info for HPT site, because they will post the update to the profile of the owner.

FU Tuning

Friday, September 16, 2011 6:37 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:
M2 wrote:The HPT belongs to a buddy of mine, i emailed them though so hopefully they can direct me to somewhere to DL the latest updates

You will need the serial number of your HPT box. Then you will also need your login info for HPT site, because they will post the update to your profile.

Fixed that for ya!

haha im just messing with ya Mike. maybe we can go halves on HPT? You take 4 Ill take 4, then we can have a blast and learn to tune ourselves!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, September 16, 2011 6:37 PM

Friday, September 16, 2011 7:11 PM
You better be serious chris. im gonna text your ass right now

Eat my shift
Friday, September 16, 2011 7:18 PM
u better reply to the text i sent back...

Saturday, December 31, 2011 12:17 PM
If any of you guys have the stock S/C tune could someone please send it to me.
Thanks.

Saturday, December 31, 2011 4:28 PM
N/A2.4 wrote:If any of you guys have the stock S/C tune could someone please send it to me.
Thanks.

I believe theres one or more on the tune repository.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Monday, January 09, 2012 7:30 PM
Is there any setup for speed denisity?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search