Command AFR - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Command AFR
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:25 PM
My command AFR is set lower than I'd like to during cruising. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it. I've compared my tune to others who have the command showing where I would like mine and can't find where the differences are. Any ideas to look where I must be missing?

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Re: Command AFR
Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:41 AM
You have to change the commanded along with the multiplier if you wish. Then ve tune... It won't just go to what you command without ve tuning....

Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:26 AM
During normal driving (non PE) the ECU controls AFR, and will shoot for 14:6. You can not adjust that on our ECU's.

FU Tuning

Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:47 AM
SLO- Yeah, both tables are set fine (PE mode) and VE is about where I want it, but I'm talking specifically about the command AFR, not what AFR I'm actually getting.

Addicted to meth wrote:During normal driving (non PE) the ECU controls AFR, and will shoot for 14:6. You can not adjust that on our ECU's.

Is that only if closed loop is enabled? I have mine disabled and logs always show the command during cruse at 13-13.10. I have my PE set to enable at 2500rpm so it shouldn't be in PE during normal cruising. If I get on it and enter into PE mode, then the command AFR goes to what I have it set at correctly between where I set it at per ECT and the RPM multiplier.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:23 PM
We are missing tables... This has already been discussed....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:50 PM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:We are missing tables... This has already been discussed....

Right, but why is mine at 13 and others are at 14.6ish during normal crusing (not PE)? Could it be since I have my closed loop diabled?

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:00 PM
--Boosted Z-- wrote:
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:We are missing tables... This has already been discussed....

Right, but why is mine at 13 and others are at 14.6ish during normal crusing (not PE)? Could it be since I have my closed loop diabled?
Yes.. With it in OL, it basically does what it wants to....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search