New hp tuner pro suite - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New hp tuner pro suite
Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:56 PM
Hey guys, just got my hp tuner in and was wondering where is the best place to go or manuals (books,etc) to read on how to tune? I really want to do a lot of gathering info and learning to tune before jumping into something and screwing something up bad. Thanks

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO TUNE MY CAR?

Re: New hp tuner pro suite
Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:01 PM
HP Tuners has it's own forum you can join for free. Unfortunately tuning the jbody ecotec PCM isn't like tuning most other PCMs, so a lot of information there may not line up with what you need. Still, it's a good place to start.

This thread is the best how-to imo for our cars. I read it probably 20 times over:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=64&i=23783&t=23783

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, March 05, 2015 8:17 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm new to the forum and tuning jbodies since I hail from the 70's hot rod era so I have a ton of questions! I'm trying to read all the forums I can so I don't ask questions that have already been covered on here cause I know that gets aggravating answering over and over. Thanks again

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO TUNE MY CAR?
Thursday, March 05, 2015 11:11 PM
Forums are a good spot to lurk for info, but you will get more faster by picking up some books. SA Design (cartechbooks.com) has some good books on EFI tuning to get started on.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search