HPT on timing, WTF??!?!?! - Tuning Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HPT on timing, WTF??!?!?!
Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:22 PM
I posted this under my "boost" thread too, but for those who only read here... I need some help..

ok, lets look over these timing tables, I have zero (0) in all the tables where I am running into boost, and all the multiplers at 1.0.

I understand my wide band reads 13-14, but the gauge and the AEM preset are about 1.2 off, and the sensor is about 6 month old bosch so those readings are incorrect. The actual AFR is about 11.5-11.7. Having said that you would think anytime I would be in the

HO (pe), LO (pr), HO (pe) alch, or LO (pe) alch, I should be running ZERO timing..... well lets look at this..

we were trying to pull timing and noticed that none of the numbers added up, so either you can't actually change the timing or I missed a window somewhere, could some one please enlighten me, thanks,

-Garrett

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Re: HPT on timing, WTF??!?!?!
Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:17 PM
read my reply to the other thread....

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:42 AM
http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9697

it looks like they are going to fix that issue for me too, so I will post up when I get some results, usually with these guys it takes a day or 2, but I will keep you posted.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Sunday, January 14, 2007 8:46 PM
they have an update out, hopefully that will fix the issue, I will keep you guys informed when I get home to try it out "VCM Suite 2.1.15 Beta"

Sunday, January 28, 2007 7:12 PM
2.1.16 is out with this fix

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, February 02, 2007 1:15 AM
I downloaded 1.1.16..... Guess I'll have to play with it tomorrow

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search