Questions about body kits - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Questions about body kits
Friday, March 04, 2005 12:21 PM
I wanted to know from whoever has a body kit on there car how durable it is. I ordered one and it just got here today...i took it to the body shop and he said it was cheap fiberglass and if i bottomed out it would shatter. The company i got it from advertised 7 layers of high quality fiberglass. I wanted to know from anyone if they had any probelms with the durability or what it was made of. If you have any input please let me know. THanks

Re: Questions about body kits
Friday, March 04, 2005 12:27 PM
any fiberglass piece will shatter if it is trying to support the weight of a car if it bottomed out , so he is right. but they are durable.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, March 04, 2005 12:41 PM
& what company did you order your kit from? and what kit?

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Friday, March 04, 2005 12:50 PM
I ordered it from areo_designs and its a 4 door blitz kit. this is the link here What would you guys suggest buying when i go out looking for a body kit...what is it made of...and how much would it run? THanks
Friday, March 04, 2005 1:29 PM
i doubt 3 layer kits hang on my front bumper wasnt as thick as the rear and sides
but i had heard of the blitz front being more thin but its still thick i would not be afraid
only way itll break is if it hits an object curb or so but i dont think ull have any problem

hope this helped

00 cavi http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/795140
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search