carbon fiber tails (searched) - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
carbon fiber tails (searched)
Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:11 PM
searched, but no luck
does anyone besides ebay sell these?

thanx

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *

Re: carbon fiber tails (searched)
Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:42 PM
umm i believe matrix racing....try them i think i've seen them on there

http://members.cardomain.com/bozeybeau

Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:48 PM
Check www.andysautosport.com I have seen them there.

If You Can't Dazzle Them With Brilliance Baffle Them With Bullsh*t
Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:22 PM
whats wrong with those?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:08 PM
fake cf looks tacky

Friday, March 04, 2005 1:37 PM
I just got those exact same tail lights about a week ago. The pics dont do them justice. They are really nice looking lights and they fit perfect. I got mine off e-bay from m1performance and it was shipped in like less than a week. I had no problems whatsoever dealing with m1performance. If you like them, then get them off e-bay, it' s cheaper.
Friday, March 04, 2005 3:45 PM
My friend has those tailights and i think they look really good. There a little more subtle than those pics show. The carbon fiber doesnt stick out like a sore thumb.

Friday, March 04, 2005 4:24 PM
THEY LOOK LIKE @!#$!! I bought them recently and the pics do it justice? the "carbon fiber" is black plastic with little squares painted on them, the wavy looking inner looks rediculous in person, The outers look bad ass at night but thats it. I had them for liek 2 days and bought 00-02 style stock tails.

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:24 PM
Darkstars wrote:THEY LOOK LIKE @!#$!! I bought them recently and the pics do it justice? the "carbon fiber" is black plastic with little squares painted on them, the wavy looking inner looks rediculous in person, The outers look bad ass at night but thats it. I had them for liek 2 days and bought 00-02 style stock tails.

still have them? i'd be interested in them.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, March 04, 2005 8:00 PM
don't like the wavyness, just get the JDM ones

Friday, March 04, 2005 9:04 PM
I have several sets of those in stock...

check them out here

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, March 04, 2005 10:44 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:
Darkstars wrote:THEY LOOK LIKE @!#$!! I bought them recently and the pics do it justice? the "carbon fiber" is black plastic with little squares painted on them, the wavy looking inner looks rediculous in person, The outers look bad ass at night but thats it. I had them for liek 2 days and bought 00-02 style stock tails.

still have them? i'd be interested in them.

I bought them cause they were the least retarded looking aftermarket tails, i hat ethe all though, I still have them they are on my car still, I hate them but I haven't decieded what I'm gonna use yet, I want to see the 00-02's on the car during the day, ht my up on AIM monday or something, there not even a week old

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search