type j kit - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
type j kit
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:18 PM
I just ordered my type j kit today. Should be here sometime next week. Is there anything I should look for. Are the hole pre drilled. How does it fit.

Re: type j kit
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:08 PM
Sides fit PERFECT I just got my sides put on today and they guy that done them said that he has never has something fit as good as those did....

Hope yours fit as good as mine did....
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:10 PM
How much should I expect to pay to have it painted

Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:08 AM
Dude where did you get the type j-kit from?? RKs price is high.........was thinking maybe another company may have it for a few bones cheaper??

let me know

Pat
Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:41 AM
Dave Angell wrote:How much should I expect to pay to have it painted

it all depends on the body shops in your area. some will charge more but do a great job and offer a warranty, others will do crappy. get some quotes from the body shops in your area directly.

Pat Granet wrote:Dude where did you get the type j-kit from?? RKs price is high.........was thinking maybe another company may have it for a few bones cheaper??

http://www.carcustoms.net

Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:00 AM
Also ask to see work on cars that have been on the road for a while. Sometimes paint can come out of the booth and look perfect, but flake away and become all kinds of bad in a couple months.

Carcustoms offers the kit lower than RK's price with free shipping to the lower 48 states, can't beat that deal with a stick.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search