what first - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what first
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:07 AM
I went to order my exhaust system and i told him i was gonna put a body kit on it and he told me to do the kit first for alignment reasons and then to do the exhaust....what should i do? thanks in advance

Re: what first
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:21 AM
Its hard to hang an exhaust in anticipation of a kit, because you can't ever get the muffler in the right spot for the exhaust cutout without the bumper actually being on there. So you have a couple choices, either put the exhaust on and have him re-hang it later, or wait for the kit and have him do the exhaust after you get that on.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:22 AM
I would go kit then exhaust but its up to you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04 Cavy LS Sport

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:14 PM
hmm depends, some places can't lift the car because the kit is in the way and so they have to take it off and sometimes in the process they'll scratch the kit. Happened to me before, they had to take off the whole kit to lift and when i got it back it was sorta scratched up. Anyhow i would say either wait and get ur kit and exhaust put on together or if u can't wait put the exhaust then the kit, just tell them what kind of rear u have and if they are smart enough they'll work with the design and not against it :p

ONE OF PHILLY'S FINEST

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:07 PM
Kit then exhaust. You dont want to take any chances.

CLICK SIG FOR UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search