Best fog lights... - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Best fog lights...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:32 AM
Ok, im just asking around to find out what you guys think are the best fog lights (bulbs) to but. I have a 2003 cavalier. I had a pair of silverstars in there but they both burnt out at the same time...pieces of crap...

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Re: Best fog lights...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:44 AM
i had silverstars in my cav and loved them. over 6 plus years and they still havent burnt out.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:50 PM
I used luminic ultra white 881's in my stock foggers... and got luminic 893's for my projector halogen fogs.... love the light output from both... but then again my projector fogs are amazing compared to stock foggers
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:58 PM
you know I replaced my stock bulbs with some GE 885's. They're 55 watts instead of the stock 27watts... And to be honest they're a lot brighter than my silver star ultra headlights ... Best part they only cost me $5 for the pair lol

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:59 PM
Osarm Xtravision are they called? I can't remeber but someone showed an output picture and they wher great.

You can always convert to blazer fogs and you won't need to use your head lights anymore there output is rediculous.

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 7:01 PM
I had the Silverstar bulbs..They sucked..I went with the PIAA bulbs..They work well and look really nice..
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:46 PM
Cavy610 wrote:Osarm Xtravision are they called? I can't remeber but someone showed an output picture and they wher great.

You can always convert to blazer fogs and you won't need to use your head lights anymore there output is rediculous.

Couldn't be more truthful.... I cannot believe the output i'm getting from those fogs even with a 37.5 watt bulb..... gives me a nice hid look and the cut off is awesome...
Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:07 AM
The 2003 cavalier lights are 880's i believe. Are there any types of conversions out there? Say, HID's? Or any brighter bulbs that are 880?

Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:40 AM
I need to upgrade mine as well. The 27 Watt bulbs that came with my fogs are good, but not good enough lol

Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:57 AM
I just need to get some more light out front in my cav. The stock headlights suck even on high beam [2004 cav] But with mine being a base model, I'm trying to find a best fit aside from stock, any suggestions? I have been looking at the Blazer fogs as well as some Projectors off e-bay...but honestly I could live without the Angel eyes type. My car is pretty much a to / from work basic transport, I just want a lot more light for night time driving. Although, I have to admit that my cav is quickly becoming my play toy / project. Just got the K&N Typhoon intake yesterday
Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:49 AM
Slide81 wrote:I just need to get some more light out front in my cav. The stock headlights suck even on high beam [2004 cav] But with mine being a base model, I'm trying to find a best fit aside from stock, any suggestions? I have been looking at the Blazer fogs as well as some Projectors off e-bay...but honestly I could live without the Angel eyes type. My car is pretty much a to / from work basic transport, I just want a lot more light for night time driving. Although, I have to admit that my cav is quickly becoming my play toy / project. Just got the K&N Typhoon intake yesterday

Have you looked at my thread? It should be on page 2 in photos and media.

Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:26 PM
anyone looking at picking up the blazer projectors... I would highly recommend them.. doing a retro fit is pretty simple and DIY friendly as long as your handy with a dremel....

here's stock fogs/headlights.... on the right they have stock bulbs... on the left is luminic uw's 880 fogs 9007 headlights

Here is my projector retro.. and how the output looks with the 893's + projectors

Friday, May 16, 2008 1:21 PM
Blazers FTW Heres just my Fogs plus over exposure.. but my camera sucks the pics speak for themselves lol

Friday, May 16, 2008 1:35 PM
Blazer fogs FTW

Friday, May 16, 2008 1:42 PM
HUAHH haha they really do own all

Friday, May 16, 2008 3:41 PM
i'm surprised by the excellet light with non-hid bulbs they produce.... couldn't ask for more... plus it used my stock set up
Saturday, May 17, 2008 8:54 AM
Where do you guys buy these Blazer fogs????

Saturday, May 17, 2008 10:56 AM
ebay.... below is the link... if you live in canada you might want to check princess auto... they sometimes carry these as well
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CLEAR-PROJECTOR-HALOGEN-FOG-DRIVING-LIGHTS-KIT-EX_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6755QQihZ013QQitemZ230251932804QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Friday, June 12, 2009 10:19 AM
can someone update with a link to what these blazer fogs are?

03 cavalier
us amps 100hc running at .5 ohms
digital designs 3512
yellow top g34
kenwood ddx-8019
Saturday, June 13, 2009 7:09 AM
Never Enough Auto carrys the Plasmaglow 10 year warranty bulbs for $35 shipped. These are very nice! I run plasmaglow's in my car.
Saturday, June 13, 2009 8:44 AM
sikcavy wrote:can someone update with a link to what these blazer fogs are?

Blazer brand Projector Fogs

They're perfect for HID systems

Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:35 AM
WRONG. those ones are not correct

Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:53 PM
^Then how about telling us which ones are

Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:44 PM
i put blazers in mine when i swaped out my stock 27 watt and put 55's in it. they melted the housings
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search