front bumper lip i wtb - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
front bumper lip i wtb
Monday, February 01, 2010 11:41 AM
im looking for a lip preferably 02 z24 oem one just lip not bumper i found a coulple at my local junk yards but apparently these guys dont want to make a deal they want to sell bumpers with cracks for retail price wtf right. im also looking for oem fog lights and again broken things for retail wtf??? lol damn junk yards what they for??? hopefully somebody out here has these parts as spares and just looking to get rid of them.
any info/help would be awesome

Re: front bumper lip i wtb
Monday, February 01, 2010 4:01 PM
i have found there is a huge difference between an auto recycling yard and a true junk/scrap yard..

one is stripping parts for profit (legal chopshop) and the other is waiting for you to come pull it off before the entire car gets scraped... and these guys will only charge you decent money for metal (motor, body panels etc).. plastic parts go for next to nothing.. but its harder to find what your looking for.. its a trade off..
Re: front bumper lip i wtb
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 11:43 AM
well then i feel like im getting ripped off but anyway i have a 97 grand am thats been sitting around with a locked motor which has fog lights so im just going to modify the housing on my cavi to fit em......the lip i found one that i wanted to buy but it was craked from the back so i figured cheaper and the crack was cool cuz i probably would have fiberglased or bondo it but when i took it to the cashier person they wanted a price of a bumper and said there werent able to lower it even with the crack

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search