emblem and touch up questions - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
emblem and touch up questions
Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:25 PM
the badge on the nose of my car is starting to peel. is there anywhere i can get a new one? possibly in a different color? also, if i wanted to do a little bit of touch up work on my car and i took it to a body shop, how much would it cost me? nothing big, just a couple of tiny paint chips and some very small rust spots. or would a body shop not even do anything?

Re: emblem and touch up questions
Thursday, December 22, 2011 3:02 PM
a lot of people just remove the badges. However if you did want a new one you can hit up a dealer ($$) or perhaps catch one on ebay (carbon fiber is an option) or even get a whole different nose piece - going by the pic in your profile

Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:38 PM
ok. and what about the touch up paint stuff? could i just use the touch up paint pen things? or the spray cans? or will that just look like crap?

Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:20 PM
ive tried buddy, i have a ultrasilver 03 coupe and all the touch up paints be it pen or spray, suck, i have yet to find one that matches the color, they are usually a shade darker.

Modding my j since I found the org
Thursday, December 22, 2011 8:23 PM
haha ok, so i guess i just have to get over it?

Saturday, December 24, 2011 6:09 AM
My rear and front badges were starting to fade, went to my local junkyard and found some blue ones for about $2, the only downside is it's a pain to remove all the old adhesive off of them.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search