03+ Cavalier Fog Lights - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03+ Cavalier Fog Lights
Sunday, October 09, 2011 2:23 PM
I was wanting to do some foglights, nothing fancy just either a nice round blue/white or yellow (like Mikes).
I have the base front end, and I plan on getting the RK Sport lip kit for the 03+ cavaliers, so its very slim and obviously Id retain my stock bumper.
Who has cut out the fog light area in the base front ends and placed fog lights in there? What did you use, got pics? How did you mount it all?
I figure this would be an easy mod and fog lights would actually help me in my area, as at night there are no lights and lots of deer and 'side of the road' crap that would be nice to see a little better...

I wouldnt drive around with them on all the time like some people do just for looks, they would be used when needed...

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Re: 03+ Cavalier Fog Lights
Saturday, October 29, 2011 5:18 PM
For mine I got some fogs from Harbor Freight. They were thin enough that I just cut the center bar out of the fog light spot, put some 3m outdoor double-sided tape on the top and bottom of the light and pushed em in. They've been in for a good 6 months with no problems. I really like them for less than $20.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:31 AM
Nice, Ive been trying to decide how I want to cut out my fog light holes.
I want to get some that fill the entire area and maybe do a yellow lamin-x like Mike's (dj).
How do you like them at night, functional?

Sunday, October 30, 2011 9:09 AM
Yeah, they're nice at night when I'm driving on roads that aren't lit. You can definitely tell the difference then...

Monday, October 31, 2011 11:23 AM
has anyone converted the base bumper to the fogs that actually come with the LSSport?
just cut, mount, and get the wiring for them and just put a custom switch in the dash? Then id know those fit perfectly and could just lamin-x them yellow

Friday, November 04, 2011 12:14 AM
Saturday, November 05, 2011 11:46 AM
nice...those plus lumin-x yellow would go nicely with my blue cavy. now to find a set of factory fogs thanks for the post!

Monday, January 14, 2013 1:09 AM
im installing fogs on my 05 2door base and for the switch i got an oem one out of a 98 z24 and the lights are just some cheap walmart lights but i put 10k hids in them
Monday, January 14, 2013 6:28 AM
Hey Derek just get some blazer projector fog lights I got mine on eBay for like thirty and they come with like 3000 h1 bulbs

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, January 14, 2013 7:04 AM
i have some sunfire fogs to put in my 03 cavalier
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search