one piece projectors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
one piece projectors
Sunday, August 25, 2013 1:56 PM
Hey guys, Just a quick question for you guys... I have a set of projectors on my cav, and the lens' are all scratched up and pretty nasty looking. I was thinking about replacing them but all of the sets that I see have an amber reflector on them and the ones that I have are clear. Does anyone know where I can find another clear set, or am I better off trying to clean up the lens' or buy new and swap the lens, or just deal with the amber reflector. I know that it seems like a trivial thing, but I really like the clear look of it.

Re: one piece projectors
Sunday, August 25, 2013 3:55 PM
Wow. Seriously a day too late. I just gave my 3 month old one piece projectors away because I swapped back to original. They were mint. But I have an old set as well that are scratched and fogged up I wouldn't mind fixing up as well. If you ever get around to it let me know how the fix works.
Sunday, August 25, 2013 4:47 PM
were the reflectors clear or amber in the sets that you have/had?

Sunday, August 25, 2013 4:53 PM
They were clear. And I had white LEDs in the side markers that kinda blinked blue. Bought them on eBay.
Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:08 PM

The lens was clear itself, it had like a tiny round amber thing inside it (reflector) but you could always chip that off if you so inclined. Illegal perhaps, but the way the 194 bulb is mounted it's angled at like a 45 degree anyway.

Don't know if that is what you were looking for or whatever. But I tried to help.
Sunday, August 25, 2013 5:13 PM
The little round reflector inside is what I was referring to, I never saw another set with the clear one in it like I have.

Monday, August 26, 2013 11:46 AM
Just sold mine and yes they had the clear reflector in the corner light area. Swapped to 00-02 headlights and sold the projectors on ebay. Let me see if I can find any from the seller I bought them from.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search