Bodykit for a 4dr - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bodykit for a 4dr
Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:31 PM
So I have a 97 ls 4dr that I have been building up bit by bit & for awhile now I have been wanting to get a bodykit to make her look more aesthetically pleasing and just nicer in general. Now the 04 4dr ls sports have a nice body imo, the skirts & bumpers look great and frankly for my 4dr I don't want a body kit that goes BAM!

http://imganuncios.mitula.net/2004_chevrolet_cavalier_ls_sport_southgate_mi_5020049441396914951.jpg that looks nice and is perfect for my4dr. I really don't want to spend 800 bucks on the rksport 4dr ground effects kit even though that too looks even better.

so i read the front end conversion and it seems simple enough but my question as I couldn't find it in the front end conversion thread. How difficult is it to put the skirts and rear bumper of an 04 4dr ls sport on a 97 4dr ls cavy? Probably a stupid question but with front end conversion there's a bit of wiring work and such so would the rear taillights need to be switched aswell as the trunk? I am most likely over thinking this or just not thinking enough but yeah.
How difficult would it be? What all would be involved? The skirts I imagine would just go right on no problems

Re: Bodykit for a 4dr
Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:49 PM
For the sides and rear you just unbolt the old stuff and bolt on the new.

Friday, September 11, 2015 9:07 AM
Huh that simple? Awesome, so the front end is all that needs work then. Thanks man
Wednesday, January 06, 2016 6:01 PM
Anyone know where I can get Z24 style side skirts for an '88 4 door sedan?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search