Angel Eye Projectors - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Angel Eye Projectors
Saturday, February 12, 2005 4:12 PM
Hey I just found these in a magazine while on the good old throne and i didnt know if anyone/many people knew about them. Angel eye projectors for 95-99 cavs. Heres the link. http://www.shmotorsport.com/item169731.ctlg

Re: Angel Eye Projectors
Saturday, February 12, 2005 5:12 PM
I hadn't seen those yet. I'll have to go by there and check them out. My buddy's dad owns that place.

Coach Davis
Mountian View H.S. (Campus of Champions)
2002-2003 5A State Champions
Varsity Football & Track
Saturday, February 12, 2005 8:45 PM
this is already posted and their just black projectors. i wouldnt buy from someone who cant even spell cavalier.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 9:14 PM
highrevmotorsports.com this is another site that sells angel eyes also but i think the black angel eyes look great!
Monday, February 14, 2005 7:49 PM
First off cock i fogot a letter oh no. And second im not selling them so read up on your own crap before you try and get smart.

Monday, February 14, 2005 7:50 PM
And yes these ones are angel eyes. Email them and ask them. Not just projectors

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 8:34 AM
Its not that, when you read the main title of the page it says "Chevy Calalier 95-99 ....."

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 10:29 AM
Carbon Cavi wrote:First off cock i fogot a letter oh no. And second im not selling them so read up on your own crap before you try and get smart.

he wasnt talking about the cavAlier in your sig, he's talking about the link you posted. the guy says its for a calalier. its natural for you to make a type, its not natural for someone selling something to not know what car he's selling it for. no need to get so defensive and hostile...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 11:30 AM
priceless
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search