people w/ CF B pillars - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
people w/ CF B pillars
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:09 PM
I just bought some won't say where, and they are not very smooth on the outside. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem. Either way let me know where you got them and how you liked them..........

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Re: people w/ CF B pillars
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 11:12 PM
i got mine from A+ Performance, they aren't glossy and smooth like my hood... but i've had them on for 1 year in every weather condition and havn't had a single problem with them yet.

really satisfied with them.

Friday, July 21, 2006 3:31 AM
Can they be clear coated like a cf hood? Maybe a couple carefully applied layers and some wet sanding could smooth it out a little?

Friday, July 21, 2006 3:55 AM
cannon fodder wrote:i got mine from A+ Performance, they aren't glossy and smooth like my hood... but i've had them on for 1 year in every weather condition and havn't had a single problem with them yet.

really satisfied with them.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 7:51 PM
Jason - Contact me about this if you'd like... If it's something you think you can't fix, let me know and we "may" be able to get the manufacturer to correct it, although it's not a 100% guarantee.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Monday, July 24, 2006 9:24 AM
i'v had mine for a year in my closet in every weather condition and mine are perfect no problem at all..... lol
Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:27 PM
I've noticed that seems to be the normal finish on non high end company CF parts. Like the front emblems, B pillars, interior trim, ect. seem to have that finish, hoods, trunks, ect. are smooth

Thursday, July 27, 2006 7:21 AM
Mine are the same way. Not very glossy or smooth like my other cf pieces. Mine even have a couple of little pores that collect dust.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search