just wondering Head light question - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just wondering Head light question
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:43 PM

Re: just wondering Head light question
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:02 PM
I have them. They aren't bad, but the fitment isn't 100% OEM like it advertises. I had to play with it a bit to get it to screw in right. They look good in my opinion. I like the black ones they sell too where the housing is black, but the reflectors are still white. Anyways...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:18 AM
how is lighting? brighter? dimmer?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:17 AM
The lighting seems about the same, with the exception of the turn signals/parking lights. With the reflectors being white they show a lot more. It sounds kinda weird, but the light about may be about the same, but when you look at the car, it looks brighter. Mainly because of the housing being silver (I'm assuming it reflects more).
Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:45 AM
please just clear yours i think the chrome would look like crap! but its your car.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:12 PM
Clearing them looks like crap. I had mine cleared for a few months and it looks cheap. If you have no reflectors, your turn signals shine like a mile distance. The light is still an off color, and you can plainly see its just a bulbs and doesn't match the light. Then with the side light, you just see a bulb sitting there. It looks generic.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search