J-Body Cruise, Nopi (St. Louis) - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-Body Cruise, Nopi (St. Louis)
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:38 PM
July 23rd, 24th, and 25th Nopi Car show and Drag, let me kno asap if wantin to go, even if you dont want to drive or dont have money, just let me kno, i wana try to get as much people as i can and just line the j-body's up down there. i got the video camera so there will be copies made. names garrick by the way and im located in bellevue, give me a call 612 2802 or just plop a post. later

Re: J-Body Cruise, Nopi (St. Louis)
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 2:45 PM
my area code is (402) if you plan on calling
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:28 PM
I'm interested. I'm in Carbondale, let me know the info
Sunday, February 20, 2005 3:23 PM
i'm located in Kansas City, MO and i'll be trekking there.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, February 28, 2005 9:14 PM
If I have my cavy runnin you can bet I'll be there. BTW I live between Springfield and Branson
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:22 AM
yo i might be in the area around then and hopefully my car is done by then i have all these parts just waitng to be put on my car just have to wait until june but im interested if my car gets finished
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:47 PM
STLWACO will be there.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:25 PM
DANG, not sure if i can make the 8 min drive to the track in madison, yup, i will be there very much looking forward to it...
Monday, March 28, 2005 6:58 PM
Hey im intersted i live about 3 hours from there, (Terre Haute, Indiana) If i can get a meeting place to where you guys are gonna meet i can meet you there. This is my first year for going to j body shows but i have put a lot of time and money in my cavy to represent the j body organization so im down for any shows. my cell is 812-236-0475 ( if anyone has any information and would like to get ahold of me just call the cell)
Thanks
Monday, April 04, 2005 3:23 PM
i just got more info. i'll be staying at the Motel 6 in Collinsville, IL. right down I-55 from the track. who wants to throw a NOPI party?

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Monday, April 04, 2005 5:03 PM
hey im down for it, i just wanna go to some j body shows this year, i spent a ton of money on my car and i wanna get the car out. Im hoping to get in a magazine or too. cell is (812-236-0475) my name is Brandon Hodge and I live in Brazil Indiana

Friday, May 27, 2005 11:05 AM
Im done for that
I livve in Fairview heights just let me know in time because i think i got to be at a booth at NOPI St.louis
Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:47 PM
where exactly is it??(address would be nice, i can get directions)
thanx
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:30 PM
I live in Peoria and am planning on going. I can meet up with anyone on Fri night/thurs night or whenever on 155 or 55. Hit me up on AIM. I'm from St. Louis and know it pretty well.

AIM: lilcox127

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search