Upstate New York - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Upstate New York
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:13 PM
Any J-body's in Upstate NY area. Looking to meet up in Dutchess County, prob like Fishkill or Wappingers Falls. I am looking to set up a meet for March to open the season. I am looking to include a cruise possibly....depending on the turn out. Message me back with any other ideas.

Re: Upstate New York
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:20 PM
hmmm if my n body is tuned properly and the body is painted i'm up
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:25 PM
Hey guys...Theres an auto club by the name of NEW YORK J BODIES and its located upstate. checkout there website in the team/clubs link of this website.
But if youre interested in starting a new chapter for my club...jbodyknights, that would be cool to. (were located in NYC). hoped my info helped.
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:45 PM
turns out my car might be done before all this so if we get more tane 3 people than i'm in
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:48 AM
just saw this post Anthony you already know im in! and looking at Ronnies profile may i make a suggestion DYNO DAY SOMEWHERE ! we have a couple dynos nearby one is really pricey but they are very professional, the other is a bunch of kids but may give some kind of group rate. Ant would you want to get a baseline run before the turbo i hear so much about? lets get something going even if its just a meet

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:58 AM
BTW might want to put this in the local forum alot more ppl will see it

Sunday, February 25, 2007 9:06 PM
I'm in Albany, and I'd love to be in. Would it be a problem if I my car isn't completely finished by this time? I've got a lot of work to do before my car looks good.

Monday, April 09, 2007 5:03 PM
I'll throw this out there as well, for Buffalo/Syracuse Peeps: http://www.nyspeed.com
For Rochester and surrounding areas the forum I administrate: http://www.roclife.org

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search