SC - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SC
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:43 AM
Hay anyone from SC wanna have a lil meet, I havn't seen any j-body's around hay down in the beach I know your down there do ya'll wanna have a meet I'm In columbia let me know

Re: SC
Thursday, March 03, 2005 5:41 PM
if you end up near florence leme know thats where i am, no job at the moment so im trying to hold back on the cash spending..

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:32 AM
well Once I get a replay from every one who whants to go well make a meet spot thats central to every ones location is that cool? we can get to gether and have lunch or somthing. L8erz

Jason
http://www.geocities.com/jjth39347
Friday, March 04, 2005 1:01 PM
how far are you from charlotte?
Thursday, March 31, 2005 1:38 PM
Myrtle Beach here..... Anyone else in the area???
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 11:06 AM
i was in myrtle beach for a few days. saw a few cavs,, i didn't have mine but i was driving a v8 2003 jeep, and kicked a few of the cavs asses. lol when i get my rsm supercharger in i will prolly come back down there to have some fun. btw that stripe joint over by 10th kicks ass

Chase the ace, but your nothing with out bass.
Thursday, May 05, 2005 6:47 PM
i am near charlotte here

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:58 PM
I'm from Aiken
Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:56 AM
So, do yall want to try and meet in columbia somewhere?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 2:52 PM
Check out the Southeast forum.... We've been talking about this for a couple days now...
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:22 AM
I'm in the Charleston area, been lookin for some people from around here to have a meet, I'm gonna try to go to the Columbia one too but would still like to know some people from this area.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:12 PM
Ok I have not been on in a while so About that meeting in columbia I am up for one some time soon for all thos in charllet I can get you directions to the meet spot so just let me know and well work on the place and time and date and maby a food stop.
-Jason-
Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:38 PM
another point of interest may be in camden, just 25 min from columbia. dont know the cost's but there is a road course that would be an interesting and fun place to meet. they do provide emergency crews/flagmen. its included in the initial cost. if there is enough interest in this i can prolly find out more details and post with a followup.
Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:59 PM
you missed the meet on the 19th we are going to have another nc/sc meet near the begining of the year depending on the weather keep checking the southeast forum not alot of guys actually go to this forum

Monday, November 28, 2005 8:05 PM
Theres not many SC/NC cavi drivers at all. Its few and far between if I see a z24 around here, I think maybe theres 5 around here, 2 1989 z24's mine and another guys, I saw 1 94 z24, and some 2nd gen that look like they we're pulled out the junk yard< almost makes me cry knowing a cavi is going to waste like that. plenty of 3rd gen cavi's but none of them look like the owners are into tuning them or anything. We need to get 4 or 5 cavis together and rool up on some car shows and spread the word and j-body.org and my site. i know their out there, just gotta find um

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:01 PM
hey whats up everyone im located in beaufort (no im not a marine im in the navy) kinda figured id throw my .02 cents in i wont really be able to do much during next year. theres alot of work ups going on right now. but anything before the 1st if anyone wants to meet up im game. lemme know either through here or email or messenger. late
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:00 AM
I'm in Charleston and new to cavaliers

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:37 PM
NotFast04Cav wrote:I'm in Charleston and new to cavaliers

Finally another Charleston person, I think thats what?... 4 here now. Check out my site www.teamz24.com for local riders. If you have yahoo, look me up, tech_overload. Maybe get the very few Charleston people together after the new years for a meet somewhere.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 7:50 PM
I'm in the Charleston area as well and so is my husband and he has a pretty sweet j too.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:57 PM
Simplex Ice wrote:I'm in the Charleston area as well and so is my husband and he has a pretty sweet j too.

Sweet, we might have to get together one day, You might wanna leave that Cobalt at home tho, dont wanna see that junker next to my Z. Tell ya hubby to holla at me one day.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:03 PM
Dude i hope you know who this is....O.o...>.>

Sunday, February 05, 2006 8:20 AM
Simplex Ice wrote:Dude i hope you know who this is....O.o...>.>

Ummm yea Jess, I think I might know you.
Oh, where tha hell we're yall last night, Thomas was there for a few then left, no one else I knew showed up. It sucked last night. I was the only Cavi out there.
Shoot me those links for the 2nd gen stuff for my car. I cant make it to the drag strip tonight either, I've got to go to Bamburg.

Later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search