Michigan Meet Up - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Michigan Meet Up
Friday, February 03, 2006 12:30 PM
I was just wondering if there was anybody interested in a meet somewhere in the midwest area.....ohio, indian, illinois, and michigan....i really wanna meet some tuned birds and cavs so just get back to me anybody

Re: Michigan Meet Up
Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:17 AM
i am from ohio, can meet anywhere in mi and in
Saturday, February 04, 2006 2:18 PM
I'M near Ann Arbor Mich. - would be glad to come to a meet! Keep me informed.
Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:48 AM
I'm from Grand Blanc Mi, j-bom has a meeting this Saturday 2/11 j-bom check out the site. If anyone is close feel free to stop by, more cars the better.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:22 AM
I think we should meet up in Kalamazoo, Michigan sometime in the near future. Maybe shoot some pool somewhere or whatever. Anybody interested in a Kalamazoo, MI meet? Theres a nice pool hall on Westnege Ave with good parking and if theres enough interest I could try to set something up in advance with them and let you all know what days/times works best for them to have a big group. Or if you have other ideas, just present them. I still haven't been to a cavalier meet and I'm pretty anxious to have one/be at one. Let me know via EMail (Eflint49@yahoo.com) and use the subject line (JBO Meet) or something so I know what it's about if it goes to my bulk folder.

==================

"An okay movie is the same as an ex girlfriend...it was good at the time,
but you never want to see it again... especially if the movie was a bitch."
Monday, February 20, 2006 12:33 AM
i'm from northern michigan in houghton lake. would like to get together with some guys that have tuned their cars and see what everone has done. i am just starting out, only have a WAI and bosch plugs, shortened shifter with shiftknob. let me know.
Monday, February 20, 2006 6:50 AM
How about Saturday, March 4th? We could meet up in Kalamazoo, Michigan anywhere you want. I'm just going to throw this date out there and see how many fish I can catch with it. Let me know what times work for you all and what you all want to do. Pool halls, restaurants, parking lots, doesn't matter where we go to me, so let me know what's on your mind.

-Eric

==================

"An okay movie is the same as an ex girlfriend...it was good at the time,
but you never want to see it again... especially if the movie was a bitch."
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:11 PM
kalamazoo would work. and march 4th is no problem. as long as it's not just a cavvy meet. but anyway i am looking for to a meet. just don't make fun of my "pretty much" stock Fire GT.
Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:28 PM
kalamazoo MI on march 4...............what time and where at? Im from the fort wayne indiana area and It would be cool to meet you all

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2187947

Ever one lives 1 page at a time, some stories are longer than others. R.I.P to one of my many best friends. Keep all the tuners safe. See you soon, Love ya man.
Sunday, March 05, 2006 12:03 AM
Im from burton which is just outside of Flint and id be able to meet in MI

2003 Silver Cavalier 2.2L Ecotec!!!!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:42 PM
So How Was the meet, Wish i would have known about this site befor it. maybe Next time I can Attend. It would be great to meet people from the area that have the same views on Cav's and Bird that I have.

Keep me posted if you have another.

~Mattyb

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search