ATTN: West PA, East OH, WV Meet May 27th - Page 2 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ATTN: West PA, East OH, WV Meet May 27th
Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:51 PM
robinson is ok with me...

probably will cruise up with a few other guys i know...who have already responded to this...

as long as nothing comes up on the weekend that this is planned for...

Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:11 PM
Robinson or Beaver Valley Mall is cool with me

Jason
99 Z24

Racers Edge
Johnny Mack Turbo Systems
Engineered Performance
Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:41 AM
laz2447 wrote:robinson is ok with me...

probably will cruise up with a few other guys i know...who have already responded to this...

Like you'll come anyway......

j/k

Sunday, May 07, 2006 2:04 PM
Alrighty, the voting deadline has come and gone and we do have a winner. The meet will be held at the Robinson Mall in North Fayette/Robinson on the backside near Dick's Sporting goods. It will be held on June 3rd, 2006 from 2PM until whenever we feel like it or get kicked out of where ever we are! A timely entrance is appreciated, but im sure with traffic, it will be a 2-2:30 meet time. At that junction, we can decide where to eat from the plethura of joints around Robinson. For directions, Try this link. If it doesn't end up working just goto mapquest and work it out there. Basically you follow 60, north. Can't miss the robinson exit. Anyways...
The first Western PA Meet is officially on! Make sure you bring your best and tell your JBO friends!
Monday, May 08, 2006 3:12 PM
hopefully i can make it out. it depends on how my turbo install goes. i hope to have it up and running by then. i'd really like to meet some of you guys

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:24 PM
red04cavy wrote:
laz2447 wrote:robinson is ok with me...

Like you'll come anyway......

j/k

BIG X2

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:35 PM
forget it if im gonna get ragged on im not coming...

nobody wants me there anyways

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:48 PM
laz2447 wrote:nobody wants me there anyways

Says who?

Don't be a baby, we were only playin......

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:50 PM
thats it now i have jacked this thread and turned it into a pitty party for myself...

oh well...more reasons for me to not go...im to self centered...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:18 AM
I'll have the cavfire put together by then, and possibly the tunes as well. I'll treat you all to 150+ db of lovin

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:43 PM
I might just have to make an appearence.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:10 PM
Blue Splash wrote:I might just have to make an appearence.

You better! I want to see that car dammit!

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:25 PM
Ok....ill be there.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:47 PM
me too Chris, you better be there! Can't wait to see that car, also Alias better come too, seen his car today and it's sick. Hope he gets that turbo installed by the time this date rolls around too!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:55 AM
I will be there, I'm coming from Newark Ohio! I'm trying to get some others to tag along as well!!! It will good times. My good friend LANMAN will be there as well. I can't wait to meet all yinz........by the way, I am originally from pittsburgh, hence yinz!!! LOL So the meet is on the 3rd right?

Watch out there nah!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:51 PM
Daaammmn it! I am on call that weekend. I work until 5pm Saturdau and Sunday. If you guys think you'll be out there for a while I head out after work. I would like to meet some yinz'ers (haha).
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:11 PM
I'm very glad to be seeing the numbers growing by the day and we should have a very pleasent turn out! To address some growing concerns I, as well as others, have had, If we were to get kicked out of the Robinson Mall parking lot by the rent'o'cops, there are a plethura (sp) of other open parking lots right near by, within walking distance of the mall, like the giant movie theater parking lot. Also, this is going to be a rain or shine event. Unless we've got the 4 horsemen breathing down our necks here in Moon, I will be at the mall on time to meet and greet all. I will, however, understand if some of our further away compatriots dont want to attend if its Rained out. I assume the link for mapquest to find the mall i put in my previous post worked so feel free to use that for directions. For some of you who have stated you could be arriving late, and later, PM me or email me, and I will give you my contact number closer to the date so if we do end up moving to another local, or are eating somewhere, I can tell you and give directions. Altough, you could just always drive around and look for 2 dozen J-bodies lined up somewhere!
Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:53 AM
LOL forgot to mention, I might not even have my car there pending on my Head debackle with Patriot and how soon it gets here. But I'll still come in my mom's Avalon!
Monday, May 22, 2006 12:47 PM
Hey i was told thier is gonna be a meet on June 3rd.
is this correct?

Monday, May 22, 2006 2:53 PM
Lol, the short answer is yes.
Monday, May 22, 2006 7:21 PM
All right Robinson I only live like 15 min from their. I will be their on the 3rd. Im pumped!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:50 PM
Someone wanna help me this weekend to finish up my car?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:56 PM
Lanman31337 wrote:Someone wanna help me this weekend to finish up my car?

I would buddy, but the wife's b-day is Sunday so we are going out on Saturday and we have plans Sunday.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 3:45 PM
Well it looks like I will have mine up and running in time as well, not that it would change anything, but good for me. Anyways, weather is looking good, only a 30%chance of rain sporadically in the daytime, and nothing heavy, and im hoping that will change for the better in another week. And I will be there come hell or high water. Name tags will be given out so we know who is who. If I could get an exact headcount of those 90% sure they will be appearing, that would be great, so either say so on here or PM me or Email works too. 7 days and counting! WOOT!
Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:40 AM
I'm mobile, if that counts for anything. Tunes won't be in unfortunately.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search