ATTN: West PA, East OH, WV Meet May 27th - Page 3 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ATTN: West PA, East OH, WV Meet May 27th
Monday, May 29, 2006 10:51 PM
ill be tier for sure no matter what. i wish my springs where here but o well.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:11 PM
right now its about 50/50 whether or not i'll be there. i still need to finish up my exhaust and get the car running. hopefully i'll be able to get the car running tomorrow. here's a pic of my progress just for @!#$s and giggles.

hopefully i'll be there

Friday, June 02, 2006 10:50 AM
Well it Looks like my car will not be making an appearence at the mall 2morrow, need more time to adjust the valves and grind down the valve cover before i can get it out of the garage. But ill still be there in my moms red Avalon.
Friday, June 02, 2006 2:14 PM
30% chances of an isolated thunderstorm tomorrow......right now its up in the air if Im going to be there or not but I think i might drive out for an hour or two.

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:35 PM
doesn't look like i'm gonna make it. car is giving me problems galore. stupid misfire and boost leaks

Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:36 AM
So it's 2 oclock at robinson, but where in robinson?

Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:38 AM
The meet will be held at the Robinson Mall in North Fayette/Robinson on the backside near Dick's Sporting goods.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 6:32 PM
Well the meet has come and gone, and we had a total of 5 Jbodies turn up as well as an old J owner with his new Prelude. Good to meet everyone, glad to get the ball rolling and chat IRL as opposed to over the intarweb.Props to those who made it, And shame on you who didnt J/K Tenatively we will be having another meet some time in Early July probably the 8th,9th, 15th, or 16th. Any more thoughts on this past meet can be put here, I will be putting up a new thread in about a week for the next meet. If we get more turnouts, maybe we can make a club or something.
Saturday, June 03, 2006 6:57 PM
wish i could have made it. glad you guys had a good time. hopefully i can make it out to the next one

Sunday, June 04, 2006 12:30 PM
I would have showed but I wasnt going to drive an hour and a half to get rained on. If the weather cooperates for the next one Ill definetely be out and hopefully alias has his turbo done too.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 1:43 PM
I would have come but the weather wasn't that great when I left work, so I went home and worked on my system. I try to make it for the next meet.

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:47 AM
We had a good time and I'm looking forward to the next meet. I had taken some pics and will post them t'day after work. Tom, your car is awesome! Rob, nice talking to ya about auto cross and lookin' to get some pointers from ya when I start! Riley, great job on your ride as well. Gremlin, I'm not even gonna comment on the honda thing!!!LOL Lanman, We'll get crackin' on your ride here real soon. Once again, nice meeting everybody and looking to seeing more next time around!!! I'll catcha when i'm lookin' atcha! Peace ...........................

Watch out there nah!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:08 AM
I WAS gonna come but my wife told me other wise lol. I promise im gonna come to the other one

2003 SE-R SPEC V
Custom turbo kit with a t66 turbo @ 15psi, Apexi safc2, custom side exit exhuast, JWT cams, JWT bsr, inovate wideband system, CP 8:5/1 pistons, carrillo rods, comp clutch stage 4, hks catch can, 10k hids. And more to come
Friday, June 09, 2006 6:09 PM

Friday, June 09, 2006 7:24 PM
I can see that crazy ass storm i watched from work in the background.
Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:17 PM
For the record, we only had about 10 mins of normal raining Rain, not a torrential downpour, but we were lucky. Everywhere else in the township got hit really bad and even had Hail, so. I'm gonna hit up the weatherchannel's site and look and see how the 8th looks for weather for our next meet. Till then i suppose
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search