South Florida........anyone? - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
South Florida........anyone?
Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:04 PM
Sup fellas! I live in the West Kendall area and was wondering if there is any members in here that have a specific meeting spot somewhere. If not I was also wondering if a couple of peeps are willing to start a meet once in a while just to chill or what not for a while?

CHECK US OUT @ WWW.FORJCOATING.COM

Re: South Florida........anyone?
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:20 AM
well..........I guess not!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:18 PM
Sup man, yeah there are a couple of J's in SFL, berto is in Kendall right now, but he will be going back to Georgia in a couple of days......the rest of us are located in the North Miami area and Broward...for example my sig show most of the SFL crew....post a pic of your car....maybe I've seen you around I got to FIU

CaviFL45

Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:19 PM

Here is a shot of my lil' project. This is an older pic. My headlights are now color matched.I pass by FIU a couple of times a week to go to my friends house but it's always @ night. Where do you guys meet up?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 2:15 PM
Hey i go to FIU too. i have a green z24. i have seen many white cavys that look similar to yours Carlos maybe one of them was yours. I mainly go to the UP campus.
Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:43 PM
well I really doubt you've seen many white 4door LS sports cavaliers around Miami, cuz I've never seen one (besides mine) around Miami or Ft. Lauderlade area......I might have seen your car before, if is the aqua green......here's an actual picture of mine how it sits at this very moment...got new wheels recently!..lol.... I go to UP on Wednesdays and Thursdays afternoons....damn seniors and freshman....I could not find my classes in the morning..
cya around

CaviFL45

Monday, September 10, 2007 9:22 AM
I know classes are hard to find, especially now that the state is cutting the schools budget. well, i go to FIU monday-Friday (stupid three day classes). well, i added a pic of my z24 in my profile. Do you go to any hang out's near FIU, or in Miami Dade county?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:47 AM
I used to go to the hang outs in Hialeah, near I75 on the wendys, but i stopped going..... I usually park in the Business campus at FIU...where do u park?

CaviFL45

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:16 AM
I usually park in the red parking garage or in the panther garage. have you gone to the race track thats on ockeechobee and krome? i know its only a 1/8 mile but i'm just wondering. i mean is it worth paying the 20 bucks to race there or is it better to make the long drive to moroso?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 8:47 AM
Well.... I haven't been there, but my brother does... and he says the quality of the track is very very bad...too many bumps, damaged roads...etc and for a 1/8 mile...not worth it....I rather go to Moroso...which we do some times with come Jbodies of SFL

CaviFL45

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:26 PM
next time the Jbodies of SFL go to Moroso please let me know, i would love representing the j body platform along with you guys. hopefully by then i'll have my header, pulley, and the secret cams installed. speaking of that, have you heard anything about the shop across from FIU, i know they dyno cars, but do they have hptuners and do they know what they are doing? if not do you know any other place that dyno-tunes?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search