lower Michigan Meet 8/9/08 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lower Michigan Meet 8/9/08
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 4:35 PM
There will be a meet for all makes & models this Saturday, the 9th, in Battle Creek, Mi. The location is the Barnes & Noble parking lot at the Lakeview Mall, behind Don Pablo's Mexican restaurant. The address for anyone needing directions is 5775 Beckley Rd, Battle Creek MI 49015. This is the first BCPX (Battle Creek Project X Car Club) meet that will hopefully continue to take place since there isn't really an active local meet happening in the Battle Creek area that I know of. Please let me know here if you are coming, as I'm going to try my best to bring some snacks for everyone. Your car doesn't have to be modified at all, just show up and meet fellow tuners, give advice, shoot the breeze, etc. If anyone has camera skills that would be a plus! I hope to see many of you who can make it there.

If anyone would like to bring anything that would be appreciated, but not necessary. Might want some milk though, as there will be brownies, lol.

Re: lower Michigan Meet 8/8/08
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:23 PM
CORRECTION!!! This meet is happening *Friday August 8th** at 8pm, not Saturday, sorry.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search