Whitemarsh, MD - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Whitemarsh, MD
Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:33 AM
ok.... i started a thread in the regional forums that was for meets and since then ive found a place where MD J-Bodiers can meet. i will be holding j-body meets at the whitemarsh mall in MD. we will meet in the small parkinglot right across the street from the fudruckers, i will try to be the first one there so everyone knows exactly where im talking about cuz you will see my car. once we get there we can head over to the fudruckers to eat or anyother place in the mall. after we eat we can take photos of the cars, go on a cruise, or just hang out and chill. these meets will be every saturday at 2pm. at the beginning of every week i would like to get a list of who can/wants to come.

"still want to smash that like the fist of an angry god"

Re: Whitemarsh, MD
Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:34 AM
as of today i will not be coming because when i installed my new oil pressure gauge i didnt wrap enough teflon on the fittings so i had oil running down my pod and door. was one hell of a time lmao. so i got a bit of a mess to clean up.

Saturday, December 13, 2008 3:07 PM
good luck with that. i may be at one coming up soon. whitemarsh is a decent bit out of my way, so ill have to see what days i have off work to get down there
Friday, December 19, 2008 2:08 PM
sweet deal...i live like 10 mintues from there...i will be there in the next couple weeks
Monday, December 29, 2008 3:58 PM
I will not be able to meet this weekend but def next saturday.
Monday, December 29, 2008 4:07 PM
im actually gonna postpone all meets till the beginning of spring, winter blows but it is the time that most people get a lot of work done on their cars...

Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:29 PM
Have you started the meets back up yet or have you figured out an estimated date when you will be meeting up again?
Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:07 PM
hey, i live in catonsville and am deff down for a meet

dont drink the water....

people pee in it
Friday, February 20, 2009 9:05 AM
Ive been to one of these

Monday, April 06, 2009 9:08 AM
meets should start back up soon as long as the weather holds. ill give an advanced notice once i get enough interest.

Monday, May 11, 2009 6:30 PM
id be interested, i will keep an eye on this thread for dates

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 5:30 AM
Thats so far for me, I would come...but i don't can't find anyone in the lower part of md..

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search